• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

EVERYTHING is your fault

Brostorm

Regular
ur fat cuz u eat like a pig
ur ugly cuz u didnt looksmax
ur skinny cuz u didnt work out
ur frame is small cuz ur not on HGH
ur short cuz u didnt get LL
ur balding cuz u have bad lifestyle and didnt get a HT
ur low iq cuz u didnt apply yourself at school and study hard
ur aspie and awkward cuz u didnt train yourself to be low inhib and didn't take inhibition lowering drugs
ur pale cuz ur basement dwelling and never leave ur house
ur not masculine cuz ur not taking T boosting supplements / roids
ur poor cuz ur lazy, don't work hard and afraid to take risks

Stop making excuses and putting the blame on external factors. Every failure and shortcoming in your life is YOUR FAULT.

inb4 copers

Brostorm

Regular
Sekrets said:
dumb as fuck

inb4 cancer patients who ate healthy, didn't smoke got cancer cuz it was their fault
inb4 people with inherited diseases are their fault
inb4 people with inherited bad jaw formation/hormonal profiles is their fault
inb4 people born into shit tier living conditions/country is their fault

its obviously not black and white like that you literal retard

Cloud

Machine
Sekrets said:
dumb as fuck

inb4 cancer patients who ate healthy, didn't smoke got cancer cuz it was their fault

He never said Cancer would be your fault, or diseases. But the third thing you mentioned can be helped through ps and shit. The things he said are your fault are infact your fault(and mine too)

Brostorm

Regular
Cloud said:
Sekrets said:
dumb as fuck

He never said Cancer would be your fault, or diseases. But the third thing you mentioned can be helped through ps and shit. The things he said are your fault are infact your fault(and mine too)

Exactly. Obviously not everything is 100% your fault, a part is due to genetics a part is due to you being a loser. Things that are CHANGABLE are for the most part your fault if you didn't do anything about it.

Cloud

Machine
Sekrets said:
Cloud said:

it's absurd to think everyone can afford HGH and LL (as in the examples), or even consider them seriously.  inb4 you didnt workcel hard enough hurr durr

retarded aspie b/w thinking, OP needs to be flushed to hell

The thing is OP is technically correct, its technically our fault we aren't where we want to be in life.Despite the fact that our goals are not easy to achieve, most of them are still achievable in theory, they are not imposible to achieve.

Moriarty

Joke

It's actually nonsense, like "someone can only make you feel bad if you give them permission", and "you can decide anything you want". Some people feel motivated by nonsense and cliches. People who have thought about causality know that wanting to do something is not sufficient or necessary to doing it, and these kinds of cliches don't work very well on them.

Brostorm

Regular
keep coping losers, you don't deserve to be alive with your mentality

Brostorm

Regular
Sekrets said:
Brostorm said:
keep coping losers, you don't deserve to be alive with your mentality

there's a reason why no one likes you

you probably think "it's everyone else" who's wrong

well chope.  it's YOU who's the problem :lol:

DIE

I have ways to motivate myself, but nothing like the OP. I studied machine learning and causality, so when I read those statements all I can think is, "well not quite..." and I begin to analyze what the real cause is.

Not. Motivating. For. Me.

I motivate myself by creating rules and plans, doing it, and rewarding myself. When I started gymceling years ago, I did a 6 week plan. 6 weeks, 6 days per week, 2 hours per day, of weight lifting. THAT's motivation. To me, the OP is just.... nonsense.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Actually agree with Sephon here. Yeh and OP its a child in africa "fault" since he "chose" to be born poor, ugly and starving there and its "his" fault he doesnt have a big house, a buffet of food and a nice car etc. How bluepilled cruel normalfag is ur thinking.

Brostorm

Regular
Sekrets said:
zyzz007 said:
Actually agree with Sephon here. Yeh and OP its a child in africa "fault" since he "chose" to be born poor, ugly and starving there and its "his" fault he doesnt have a big house, a buffet of food and a nice car etc. How bluepilled cruel normalfag is ur thinking.

what's even more hilarious is that OP himself is the biggest hypocrite known to man.  the short fuck isn't getting LL and isn't on HGH, what is he DOING?!?! It's his fault he's short.

and and the fact that he doesn't have a full beard? fucker didn't even get a beard transplant. HAHA! what a fucking loser!

that he has a high voice?  oh yeah, didn't get voice surgery. LOSER!

Yea like anyone here could afford LL or HGH you literal retard. The first step to success in lifemaxxing is moneymaxing and this isn't easy and takes time.

Brostorm

Regular
Sekrets said:
Brostorm said:
Yea like anyone here could afford LL or HGH you literal retard. The first step to success in lifemaxxing is moneymaxing and this isn't easy and takes time.

it's your fault you aren't rich either.

inb4 "muh sleep cycle" "muh motivation" <--- doing exactly what he's blaming other people for, external factors.

Lmao I have never blamed my failures on anything but myself. You should stop following me around and talking bs about me. You are stepping over the line now.

Brostorm

Regular
Sekrets said:
Brostorm said:
Lmao I have never blamed my failures on anything but myself. You should stop following me around and talking bs about me. You are stepping over the line now.

great, so you just admitted you're projecting rofl.  fucking pathetic.

great hyperbole thread too, you really contributed something of high value.

I am going to put you on ignore. Can't you take a hint? I don't want to talk to you.