Everyone on this site is mentally ill

Bojack

Lookism God
I suggest that all of you check yourselves into the nearest mental institution, society needs to be protected from all you mentally ill motherfuckers.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
I have depression and social/generalised anxety I have to take pills for, so yes I am mentally ill.

wishingwell

Incel

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
sephon said:
I disagree, it's the normalfags who're mentally ill

when you think logically, being depressed and anxious and posting on here 24/7 is LOGICALLY sound. it's the normalfags who have sufficiently-functioning coping mechanisms and optimistic bias.

Tell it to succesful, happy guys. Tell them their achievements and values are pathetic and they rather shouldn't leave their basement instead, because ruminating about 2mm this and there is mandatory for leading a redpilled life.

FuckThis

Slayer
sephon said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Tell it to succesful, happy guys. Tell them their achievements and values are pathetic and they rather shouldn't leave their basement instead, because ruminating about 2mm this and there is mandatory for leading a redpilled life.

Right, I'll tell them. They're only successful due to luck and genetic worth. If they were uglier or born lower IQ, or poorer, just by change upon birth, they'd be FUCKED. all their "hard work" is simply the result of genetic predisposition and luck.

That's enough to stop someone being happy (if their normalfag brains can actually comprehend the implications of such a concept) and force them to be a shut-in discussing mm's and their impact on looks

legit
God gives everything. It is why personal accomplishments are meaningless, they are not ours, but rather borrowed 

If a normie whore was borned ugly she would not be popular and praised, she would be hated.

D.R.

Banned
sephon said:
I disagree, it's the normalfags who're mentally ill

when you think logically, being depressed and anxious and posting on here 24/7 is LOGICALLY sound. it's the normalfags who have sufficiently-functioning coping mechanisms and optimistic bias.

Yeah, I feel like my depression is totally warranted. Why be happy when life is shit mostly?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
sephon said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Right, I'll tell them. They're only successful due to luck and genetic worth. If they were uglier or born lower IQ, or poorer, just by change upon birth, they'd be FUCKED. all their "hard work" is simply the result of genetic predisposition and luck.

That's enough to stop someone being happy (if their normalfag brains can actually comprehend the implications of such a concept) and force them to be a shut-in discussing mm's and their impact on looks

Psychopath-controlled governments/media reframe the perception of what is considered necessary to be happy. No wonder someone feels frustrated not being able to meet requirements presented as a norm nowadays, but this is just a form of collective consciousness-inducing instrumental control. The more you withdraw from the real life experience, the worse for you regarding the quality of life.

In this context, the type of awareness mistakenly regarded as "redpill" may be either just a fully absolutized/dramatized ideology of what has been indoctrinated to the masses as a gold standard or the form of defensive mechanism/apologetics not to be willing to leave your rigid stereotypes and chase your happiness in spite of that.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
sephon said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Psychopath-controlled governments/media reframe the perception of what is considered necessary to be happy. No wonder someone feels frustrated not being able to meet requirements presented as a norm nowadays, but this is just a form of collective consciousness-inducing instrumental control. The more you withdraw from the real life experience, the worse for you regarding the quality of life.

In this context, the type of awareness mistakenly regarded as "redpill" may be either just a fully absolutized/dramatized ideology of what has been indoctrinated to the masses as a gold standard or the form of defensive mechanism/apologetics not to be willing to leave your rigid stereotypes and chase your happiness in spite of that.

to be somewhat fair I guess, I was discussing the redpill on skull shape with my normalfag skype friend last night, and he said "ur the most dramatic person ever" and it kinda opened my eyes how I take the most subtle things seriously. even one mm from the ideal and it's "my life is fucked, gonna hide away forever"

I guess I'm just predisposed to being pessimistic and seeing the worst in things

Well, that's definitely not a bad thing, but once you start using this quality against yourself in the extent you are presenting, it quickly loses its benefits.

I think it is actually one of the most desirable traits, but only when combined with the cluster of other (desirable) traits and that is - unfortunately - dependent on the factors you are hardly able to manipulate with.

Denny

Incel
we weren't all born that way though. Incel has warped our minds and damaged our souls.

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters
This thread should get bumped once a week to ensure we never forget.