lanklet

Coper
Just a reminder that you aren't special for being redpilled.

On a subconscious level EVERYBODY knows that physical appearance is of utmost importance when it comes to human interaction.   Whenever somebody spouts a bluepill ideology at you (i.e. PUA-tier shit), that is just a product of an elaborate coping mechanism within their conscious mind.  It allows them to trade an accurate picture of reality for daily comfort.  These people are NOT bluepilled on a subconscious level.

It's impossible to completely overcome our base instincts regarding social interaction.  The human mind has been conditioned over the centuries to recognize the important of appearance, and any sort of ideology (e.g. looks don't matter) we try to weave into our conscious thought process won't do jack shit.

lanklet said:
Just a reminder that you aren't special for being redpilled.

On a subconscious level EVERYBODY knows that physical appearance is of utmost importance when it comes to human interaction.   Whenever somebody spouts a bluepill ideology at you (i.e. PUA-tier shit), that is just a product of an elaborate coping mechanism within their conscious mind.  It allows them to trade an accurate picture of reality for daily comfort.  These people are NOT bluepilled on a subconscious level.

It's impossible to completely overcome our base instincts regarding social interaction.  The human mind has been conditioned over the centuries to recognize the important of appearance, and any sort of ideology (e.g. looks don't matter) we try to weave into our conscious thought process won't do jack shit.
legit. this is very true as I see the same dynamics at work everyday. Everyone is happy to see the decent-good looking people but there are is one ugly dude who is like 5'4. He is a really nice guy but gets ignored and treated like shit on a daily basis by most of the girls.

Bojack

Lookism God
Chads are not redpilled, redpill is only for subhumans.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Whenever people say normalfags are redpill end I legit think they're retarded
[hr]
No body knows the stuff about aesthetics and how mm's can make or break a face

Bojack said:
OF course they are.  :lol:

Being redpilled has nothing to do with your looks level. Some people accepted it and others just haven't though about it as much or are plain coping. Some people would rather admit the truth and laugh about it

allindaeyes

Banned
Gum said:
Bojack said:

Being redpilled has nothing to do with your looks level. Some people accepted it and others just haven't though about it as much or are plain coping. Some people would rather admit the truth and laugh about it
:clap:

lono

Banned
I wouldn't necessarily say they're redpill, they just have primal subconscious reactions to good-looking and non good-looking people. They might not even consciously realize why and would be repulsed if you explained it to them.

Same with height, race, frame, hair, etc.

Bojack

Lookism God
Gum said:
Bojack said:

No they are bluepilled

Nobody cares for your useless life if you have bad appearance. Never fall on the street if you're not well dressed. Only a homeless helps another homeless.

[video=youtube]

People judge you based only on appearance. Never be a black little kid spanked by your black parents in front of a crowd. Nobody cares:

[video=youtube]

IcedEarth

Slayer
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Nobody cares for your useless life if you have bad appearance. Never fall on the street if you're not well dressed. Only a homeless helps another homeless.

[video=youtube]
tried that one in the balcans see what happens

IcedEarth said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:

[video=youtube]
tried that one in the balcans see what happens
What do you mean ? I have not experience in the balcans.

BTW, I thought you wouldn't register here, faggot.

driftwood

Incel
I agree I have a very open relationship with my mom and whenever I try to redpill her shes like "no shit sherlock"  

To take matters one step further.  I tried to red-pill my former model 78 year old grandmother and even she commented that my nose was a little big and that looks are a big factor in attraction.

My grandmother on the other side, I told her that I really liked this girl and we got along well but that a baseball player with status was also trying to get with her and she concluded "move on, you cant compete with him"

LarryBoi

Subhuman
driftwood said:
I agree I have a very open relationship with my mom and whenever I try to redpill her shes like "no shit sherlock"  

To take matters one step further.  I tried to red-pill my former model 78 year old grandmother and even she commented that my nose was a little big and that looks are a big factor in attraction.

My grandmother on the other side, I told her that I really liked this girl and we got along well but that a baseball player with status was also trying to get with her and she concluded "move on, you cant compete with him"
Lmfao @ discussing red pill shit with your grandma

:cage:

IcedEarth

Slayer
LarryBoi said:
driftwood said:

Lmfao @ discussing red pill shit with your grandma

:cage:
I think she was subtly trolling him about his nose

driftwood said:

What kind of big nose ? Big nostrils or bird ? Where's your nose photo ? PM me the photo. I'm trustful.