Everyone in my family is 6+ srs. TFW ugly duckling

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Anyone else know these feels..?

My twin brother looks just like me but bigger framed, better nose and thick NW0 and blue eyed.  Solid 6 
Other brother is a 5ft9 manlet but he's still better looking than me and gets approached by women everytime we're together, 6.5
Mom could have been a supermodel in her prime
Dad is a robust DOM slayer who still has NW0 pushing 70
Sister is solid 7/10 could have easily gotten a 7+ chad but married to some broke beta Christian-cel

I'm a lanky framecel with a giant head and oversized nose.  I'm also a norwood 2.5-3, only thing I have is that I still look 25 despite oldcel status. 

tbh I remember one of my aunts friends making a comment on my appearance (before I got dorsal hump surgery and braces) about me looking "the plainest", which i equated to ugly because everyone else in my family look like rich aristocratic models.   Even the fact that my twin brother mogged me in every single category and was smarter and got into less trouble irked me when I was younger.  Not gonna lie I was always jealous of him growing up, but I think he looked up to me as the stronger half and still kind of does.

dear diary

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Rose Funeral said:
You have a big skull at least

Big skull on tiny frame = Shit
Big frame on tiny skull = Doable

I would trade my head size for clavicle, rib, torso and wrist girth

Rose Funeral

Banned
Legit Theory said:
Rose Funeral said:

I tried to comfort you

Dembroadbones

Regular
Dam, dat feel. My parents were both short and fairly ugly, so in some way I'm relieved I got to average height and looks. It'd haunt me if my parents and family were hot but I never got none of those good genes.

inferiortool

Rotter
My dad was 8-9/10 slayer in hes prime, 100% serious.

He still looks very good for hes age too this day.

I am the worst looking person in my family and it really sucks lol.

My nephew looks alot like that fake Hfinn guy.

amiuglytho

Regular
inferiortool said:
My dad was 8-9/10 slayer in hes prime, 100% serious.

He still looks very good for hes age too this day.

I am the worst looking person in my family and it really sucks lol.

My nephew looks alot like that fake Hfinn guy.

Same . Sis and dad r average but my younger cousins r like 6 + .im like a legit 4 . Sucks wish i was atleast average

modified

hairloss expert
I'm the naturally ugliest in my family too. My dad is shorter and went bald young. But before his balding he was good looking.

I'm the ugliest because jaw deformity in puberty. Impossible to look good after that. I would have been 5-6/10 otherwise and had a very different life.

My mom and sister both have had people telling them how pretty they are 24/7 their entire lives.

normiecope

Regular
Interesting story,

I went to wake up my sister this morning (13-15 years old) and she had hollow cheeks and perfect skeletal form whilst she was sleeping.

Meanwhile my subhuman bones mean my mouth remains open slightly and I drool.

Invisible

Champion
2 of my cousins have DONE MODELLING. 

:cage:

A female cousin of mine starred in a 1994 Hiphop music video shot in the US based off HER LOOKS (modelling). I can't show you her pic cuz I will be doxxed. Another cousin had some extra (nonspeaking) work in UK TV drama "The Bill" in the 90s. Other cousins are LEGIT JAWDROPPING goodlooking.

And then there's me. I received 2 messages EVER from online dating. EVER, EVER. One was from an old black woman who thought that the guy (my friend) in the pic next to me WAS ME. The other was a 300 lb landwhale.

MODEL COUSINS vs I CAN'T EVEN GET A TREACHER-COLLINS GIRLFRIEND

I KNOW THOSE FEELS MAN.

@"TuxedoMask" @"Ascent_II" @"normiecope" @"zyzz007" - I have real pain, guys.

Ascent_II

Machine
Invisible said:

A female cousin of mine starred in a 1994 Hiphop music video shot in the US based off HER LOOKS (modelling). I can't show you her pic cuz I will be doxxed. Another cousin had some extra (nonspeaking) work in UK TV drama "The Bill" in the 90s. Other cousins are LEGIT JAWDROPPING goodlooking.

And then there's me. I received 2 messages EVER from online dating. EVER, EVER. One was from an old black woman who thought that the guy (my friend) in the pic next to me WAS ME. The other was a 300 lb landwhale.

I KNOW THOSE FEELS MAN.

:situation:

Fucking hell. That is nutty. I have a female cousin who is 8ish in looks and her younger brother already has model-tier facial structure. Feels.

Can you PM me it?

normiecope

Regular
Invisible said:

I KNOW THOSE FEELS MAN.

>Sob story
>Won't even come up north for a weekend to experience life outside of London

HangTheCucks

Regular
Same here. I'm 6'0-6'1 and everyone in my family is 6'4, including the younger ones. Dad is a primitive DOM slayer, same with my mum's dad but I somehow got shitty prenatal hormones and digit ratio.

Invisible

Champion
normiecope said:
Invisible said:

I KNOW THOSE FEELS MAN.

>Sob story

I didn't know you were inviting me, bro.  I'll come up. @"EnglishFOB"  is near you (North of London to Londoners is "up norff"). Maybe he could come too.

Ascent_II said:
Invisible said:

I KNOW THOSE FEELS MAN.

Fucking hell. That is nutty. I have a female cousin who is 8ish in looks and her younger brother already has model-tier facial structure. Feels.

Can you PM me it?

Can I trust you not to doxx me? A lot of people here are really frustrated vocels who want to ruin others' lives. I'm okay with posting the video, I just don't want to point my cousin out IN the video (video = heavy D - nothing but love)

SINGULARITY said:
Ehhhh tbh I don't remember what my family looks like

FTW you've spent so long in the basement, having your meals pushed through a trapdoor that you forget what your family looks like.

Ascent_II

Machine
Invisible said:
normiecope said:
>Sob story

I didn't know you were inviting me, bro.  I'll come up. @"EnglishFOB"  is near you (North of London to Londoners is "up norff"). Maybe he could come too.

Ascent_II said:

Can you PM me it?

Can I trust you not to doxx me? A lot of people here are really frustrated vocels who want to ruin others' lives. I'm okay with posting the video, I just don't want to point my cousin out IN the video (video = heavy D - nothing but love)

I'm an 18 year old man. I'm very well adjusted in real life with a great social circle and my life has been great. I am nowhere near these pathetic scum incel that would try and dox you. Fuck that. I'll PM you my full face pics as evidence, which you can confirm with @ItWontBeMe (who has seen my actual social media profiles, that I have messaged him to, proving it's me and not just copying someone else's pics). I will 0% doxx you. Seriously man. Do not FRET at all boss.

PM me brah.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Legit Theory said:
Rose Funeral said:

Its the other way around
   @Anakind

Anakind

Champion
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Legit Theory said:

Its the other way around
   @Anakind

Definitely. Skull is by far the most important physical aspect of the human body. There's nothing in the world that looks more retarded than a small skull. If your skull AND frame is small, you look like a spastic lanklet. If your skull is small and your frame is big, you look like a low IQ retard with a pinhead.

People with well-developed skulls don't actually know how good they have it. Look at Lachowsky. His frame is actually quite small but his skull is so well-developed that it haloes the rest. And he could still roid up and he would look incredible. I would just look retarded at some point if my body got too big.

@"Pinhead"