Everyone here should do a cleanse to get High T

Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,086
Reputation
0
long story short i'm flushing out my liver and galbladder to reset my hormonal profile for MAXMIMUM T production!!

can't get laid?
u got low t

can't get it up?
u got low t

got bad bone structure developement?
u got low t

afraid of your own shadow?
u got low t

don't go outside and socialize?
u got low t

Got a baby dick like LostTuna?
u got low t

is your name V.A?
u got low t


HIGH T or DEATH!!!!! :gymcel:
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,086
Reputation
0
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Inject u copecel
injecting is for peasants

i can force my body to make T instead of taking it from horse

im too high IQ for such beastality like u gym folk :blush:
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
4,670
Reputation
8
What do u use for t cleanse?

ive done fasts with zeolite, spirulina, msm + vit c, astaxanthin
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,086
Reputation
0
Earl Sanders said:
What do u use for t cleanse?

ive done fasts with zeolite, spirulina, msm + vit c, astaxanthin
fast is not a cleanse

a true cleanse takes 7 days and done in 3 rounds to complete flush out your liver and galbladder

once your liver is 100% up and free from liver stones and galbladder stones you will be on godmode


Thats a fucking normal american liver
Most people's livers are operating at 20-40%
That's how you stay low T
 

Francesco

Normie
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
1,198
Reputation
1
Downloading Witcher3 said:
Earl Sanders said:
What do u use for t cleanse?

ive done fasts with zeolite, spirulina, msm + vit c, astaxanthin
fast is not a cleanse

a true cleanse takes 7 days and done in 3 rounds to complete flush out your liver and galbladder

once your liver is 100% up and free from liver stones and galbladder stones you will be on godmode


Thats a fucking normal american liver
Most people's livers are operating at 20-40%
That's how you stay low T
Any scientific sources for this info?
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,086
Reputation
0
Francesco said:
Downloading Witcher3 said:
fast is not a cleanse

a true cleanse takes 7 days and done in 3 rounds to complete flush out your liver and galbladder

once your liver is 100% up and free from liver stones and galbladder stones you will be on godmode


Thats a fucking normal american liver
Most people's livers are operating at 20-40%
That's how you stay low T
Any scientific sources for this info?
lol do you know what ur liver even does?

ill try it out when i get the stuff in a week and let all u buddyboyos know the result

this is just as legit as taking Zinc

im on this site for the LMS theory now and not trolling
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
4,670
Reputation
8
Downloading Witcher3 said:
Francesco said:
Any scientific sources for this info?
lol do you know what ur liver even does?

ill try it out when i get the stuff in a week and let all u buddyboyos know the result

this is just as legit as taking Zinc

im on this site for the LMS theory now and not trolling
how do you cleanse liver?

not listening to this gay eat fruits and drink apple cider bs. or a fucking anema just LOL!!

I guess you just eat less, but eat organic vegis? Less food = less toxins
 
Top