everyday i have to rot in my room because i have no friends or social life

Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
8
If u were good looking, you could do the excat same things as you do now but have people BEGGING to be to be your friend, girls hitting on YOU every time u went to school etc

Life isn't fucking fair
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,442
Reputation
286
Haven't recieved a text that wasn't from my mom in like 6 months
 

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,619
Reputation
522
You can just go out to a popular area after 7 pm, with no friends.

You sleep during the day and you go Wild For The Night, as that singer Rampage sang.
 

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
22,292
Reputation
5,849
Amnesia said:
Haven't recieved a text that wasn't from my mom in like 6 months
over here all the phone services constantly text you offers. i have 12 unopened texts just from then rn and i rarely check them because it makes it look like i get texts when someone sees my phone
 

asianchad

Coper
Joined
Jan 1, 2017
Messages
928
Reputation
3
This post confirms what I thought. This @armadylbrah767 towelhead is total loser virgin hahah
 
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
5,915
Reputation
3
asianchad said:
This post confirms what I thought. This @armadylbrah767 towelhead is total loser virgin hahah
Listen very very carefully you disgusting asian little bitch. Do NOT ever EVER talk to @armadylbrah767 in that way. I'll fucking knife stab your throat until all the disgusting asian blood bleeds out.
 

FarEastSlayer

Slayer
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
2,882
Reputation
1
How does it feel when you see asian people hang out with friends and have girl friends?
 

asianchad

Coper
Joined
Jan 1, 2017
Messages
928
Reputation
3
FarEastSlayer said:
How does it feel when you see asian people hang out with friends and have girl friends?
:banderas:


Now all his posts make sense. He's projecting his loser life on here as he cries in the corner with no friends and no girls as this thread confirms

The loser fantasizes about a "squad" with other internet forum members

:tyson:
 

FarEastSlayer

Slayer
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
2,882
Reputation
1
kernkraft said:
Dat workcel life

Probably gonna work 60 hours this week

But who was enjoying your 20s?
asianchad said:
FarEastSlayer said:
How does it feel when you see asian people hang out with friends and have girl friends?
:banderas:


Now all his posts make sense. He's projecting his loser life on here as he cries in the corner with no friends and no girls as this thread confirms

The loser fantasizes about a "squad" with other internet forum members

:tyson:


:goodfellas:
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
6,073
Reputation
6
asianchad said:
FarEastSlayer said:
How does it feel when you see asian people hang out with friends and have girl friends?
:banderas:


Now all his posts make sense. He's projecting his loser life on here as he cries in the corner with no friends and no girls as this thread confirms

The loser fantasizes about a "squad" with other internet forum members

:tyson:
:cage2:
 

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
4,121
Reputation
58
FarEastSlayer said:
kernkraft said:
Dat workcel life

Probably gonna work 60 hours this week

But who was enjoying your 20s?
asianchad said:
:banderas:


Now all his posts make sense. He's projecting his loser life on here as he cries in the corner with no friends and no girls as this thread confirms

The loser fantasizes about a "squad" with other internet forum members

:tyson:


:goodfellas:
 

asianchad

Coper
Joined
Jan 1, 2017
Messages
928
Reputation
3
@armadylbrah767 is verified as biggest loser on this forum as I suspected. All his posts projecting his sad, pathetic friendless and girlless life. 

He constantly fantasizes about his internet forum "squad" and needs them to cope with his virgin life

:jordan:
 
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
5,915
Reputation
3
asianchad said:
@armadylbrah767 is verified as biggest loser on this forum as I suspected. All his posts projecting his sad, pathetic friendless and girlless life. 

He constantly fantasizes about his internet forum "squad" and needs them to cope with his virgin life

:jordan:
Your instant noodles are finished heating now. Go and eat them.
 
Top