everyday i have to rot in my room because i have no friends or social life

If u were good looking, you could do the excat same things as you do now but have people BEGGING to be to be your friend, girls hitting on YOU every time u went to school etc

Life isn't fucking fair

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Haven't recieved a text that wasn't from my mom in like 6 months

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
You can just go out to a popular area after 7 pm, with no friends.

You sleep during the day and you go Wild For The Night, as that singer Rampage sang.

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Amnesia said:
Haven't recieved a text that wasn't from my mom in like 6 months
over here all the phone services constantly text you offers. i have 12 unopened texts just from then rn and i rarely check them because it makes it look like i get texts when someone sees my phone

asianchad

Coper
This post confirms what I thought. This @armadylbrah767 towelhead is total loser virgin hahah

asianchad said:
This post confirms what I thought. This @armadylbrah767 towelhead is total loser virgin hahah
Listen very very carefully you disgusting asian little bitch. Do NOT ever EVER talk to @armadylbrah767 in that way. I'll fucking knife stab your throat until all the disgusting asian blood bleeds out.

FarEastSlayer

Slayer
How does it feel when you see asian people hang out with friends and have girl friends?

asianchad

Coper
FarEastSlayer said:
How does it feel when you see asian people hang out with friends and have girl friends?
:banderas:

Now all his posts make sense. He's projecting his loser life on here as he cries in the corner with no friends and no girls as this thread confirms

The loser fantasizes about a "squad" with other internet forum members

:tyson:

FarEastSlayer

Slayer
kernkraft said:
Dat workcel life

Probably gonna work 60 hours this week

But who was enjoying your 20s?
asianchad said:
FarEastSlayer said:

Now all his posts make sense. He's projecting his loser life on here as he cries in the corner with no friends and no girls as this thread confirms

:goodfellas:

asianchad said:
FarEastSlayer said:

:cage2:

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
FarEastSlayer said:
kernkraft said:
Dat workcel life

Probably gonna work 60 hours this week

But who was enjoying your 20s?
asianchad said:

:goodfellas:

asianchad

Coper
@armadylbrah767 is verified as biggest loser on this forum as I suspected. All his posts projecting his sad, pathetic friendless and girlless life. 

He constantly fantasizes about his internet forum "squad" and needs them to cope with his virgin life

:jordan:

asianchad said:
@armadylbrah767 is verified as biggest loser on this forum as I suspected. All his posts projecting his sad, pathetic friendless and girlless life. 

He constantly fantasizes about his internet forum "squad" and needs them to cope with his virgin life

:jordan:
Your instant noodles are finished heating now. Go and eat them.