every time someone sends me friend request on fb i dread

MewingAllDay

Normie
my fb is empty and i have no photos or anything so every time someone (usually from university) sends me friend request i have feeling of anxiety since as soon as i accept they will see my shit-tier empty fb profile. some slut just sent me friend request, i think ill wait until morning and try to postpone it as much as i can

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Hate when this happens

Especially if it's a decent looking girl, makes me want to suicide since I know she'll go through my photos and see me looking subhuman in middle and early high school

MewingAllDay

Normie
Brutus said:
Hate when this happens

Especially if it's a decent looking girl, makes me want to suicide since I know she'll go through my photos and see me looking subhuman in middle and early high school
at least u got pics, i have only 1 and its my profile pic. i also have no posts or statuses so even if she was physically attracted shell think im some kind of aspie creep and dismiss me

kibo

Chad
MewingAllDay said:
my fb is empty and i have no photos or anything so every time someone (usually from university) sends me friend request i have feeling of anxiety since as soon as i accept they will see my shit-tier empty fb profile. some slut just sent me friend request, i think ill wait until morning and try to postpone it as much as i can
feelium bro
i have empty facebook just for the sake of uni,
i have nature as profile pic,most autistic pic ever  :giggle:
its there because i had to get rid of some latino chick bitch which some virus inserted there