Every third user here is a slayer

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
No, you just think someone with a normal sex life is a slayer

Namek

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Considering this was originally an incel site. Normal sex lives are still slayer tier.
[hr]
But legit op. It's getting out of hand tbh.

Dj khaled

Incel
UglyNormalFag said:

no one should be even having a normal sex life on a forum like this

FireHaze

Gigachad
Namek said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Considering this was originally an incel site. Normal sex lives are still slayer tier.
[hr]
Exactly. I've never seen so many non incels on PSL. The last couple of months this site has been flooded with good looking guys who have no problem getting decent looking women.

POS

Banned
fucking lol at every 3rd user, more like every user with a few incels scattered around

Namek

Chad
FireHaze said:
Namek said:
[hr]
Exactly. I've never seen so many non incels on PSL. The last couple of months this site has been flooded with good looking guys who have no problem getting decent looking women.
Yeah I made a thread earlier. I dont even post here anymore because none can relate it seems . When I first joined it was the opposite.

Most threads that are actually red pill or about looks etc, will go unanswered. Seems like it has turned into a place where slayer can get validation. Most slayer threads are multiple pages long.

Mughal

Banned
FireHaze said:
Namek said:
[hr]
And you're jealous?

:goo:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Mughal said:
FireHaze said:
And you're jealous?

You bet your sweet fucking ass I'm jealous. The incel rage is real.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Mughal said:
FireHaze said:
And you're jealous?

Look at that faggot in the pic, lol. No chin chink.