Every third user here is a slayer

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,621
Reputation
3,427
No, you just think someone with a normal sex life is a slayer
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
UglyNormalFag said:
No, you just think someone with a normal sex life is a slayer
Considering this was originally an incel site. Normal sex lives are still slayer tier.
[hr]
But legit op. It's getting out of hand tbh.
 

Dj khaled

Incel
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
261
Reputation
0
UglyNormalFag said:
No, you just think someone with a normal sex life is a slayer

no one should be even having a normal sex life on a forum like this
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
Namek said:
UglyNormalFag said:
No, you just think someone with a normal sex life is a slayer
Considering this was originally an incel site. Normal sex lives are still slayer tier.
[hr]
But legit op. It's getting out of hand tbh.
Exactly. I've never seen so many non incels on PSL. The last couple of months this site has been flooded with good looking guys who have no problem getting decent looking women.
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
fucking lol at every 3rd user, more like every user with a few incels scattered around
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
FireHaze said:
Namek said:
Considering this was originally an incel site. Normal sex lives are still slayer tier.
[hr]
But legit op. It's getting out of hand tbh.
Exactly. I've never seen so many non incels on PSL. The last couple of months this site has been flooded with good looking guys who have no problem getting decent looking women.
Yeah I made a thread earlier. I dont even post here anymore because none can relate it seems . When I first joined it was the opposite.

Most threads that are actually red pill or about looks etc, will go unanswered. Seems like it has turned into a place where slayer can get validation. Most slayer threads are multiple pages long.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
Namek said:
Considering this was originally an incel site. Normal sex lives are still slayer tier.
[hr]
But legit op. It's getting out of hand tbh.
Exactly. I've never seen so many non incels on PSL. The last couple of months this site has been flooded with good looking guys who have no problem getting decent looking women.
And you're jealous?

:goo:
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
Mughal said:
FireHaze said:
Exactly. I've never seen so many non incels on PSL. The last couple of months this site has been flooded with good looking guys who have no problem getting decent looking women.
And you're jealous?

:goo:
You bet your sweet fucking ass I'm jealous. The incel rage is real.
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
Mughal said:
FireHaze said:
Exactly. I've never seen so many non incels on PSL. The last couple of months this site has been flooded with good looking guys who have no problem getting decent looking women.
And you're jealous?

:goo:
Look at that faggot in the pic, lol. No chin chink.
 
Top