Every single Lookism/PH/SH coping mechanism, listed here

* I'm not ugly, I just don't throw myself into situations where I could get a girl.

* I'm not a manlet, the average male height in my country is X ft X. Anything over 5'8 is reasonable.

* I have achieved nothing but muh race has. As a member of that race, I too have achieved. Therefore I am great simply by virtue of having been born and sitting in a basement for 36 years.

* i have always had a high hairline. I am not balding. It has matured maybe but I am not balding.

* Women love bald guys.

* Lifting wouldn't add any points to my L. I haven't tried lifting, I just know it wouldn't.

* I don't have enough looks to get a gf even though I've never tried to get one. It's not my social retardedness and aspergers, it's muh looks. Muh canthal tilt. Muh gonial angle.

* BBC masterrace because one black dude fucked one white girl.

* Arab masterrace because this particular arab looks like a white male model.

* That ugly guy with that HQNP cute girl? He must be rich. He has money and status. It's not L theory, it's LMS, nigga. He must be a local celebrity. She's cucking him with the athletes in her college.

What others are there?

Anakind

King of Chads
* Ectomorphs look much better when they have muscles on their tiny joints.

* Steroids will make you loose your hair, hair, hair.

Copenhagen

Slayer
*Antinatalism has no moral grounds and is a stupid incel philosophy

Worst thing is when people:

Refuse to work out
Refuse to take steroids if they are at last chance saloon
Refuse to fix their HAIR (I NEED HAIR I NEED HAIR I NEED HAIR)
Refuse to believe you need to have basic communication skills
Refuse to believe having zero confidence holds you back
Believe they can put up pics of Gandy on their Tinder then go meet the girl (Steve Hoca does this)