Every night I stare at this picture and think about 'what if'

paulus

Banned
There is no relevation for you..only suffering

Dembroadbones

Normie
I'd say he's an IRL 7 to be honest.

He got a second chance at life. You have to sit and suffer for the rest of your days.

Thems the breaks.

I've seen this transformation pic before.. I'm still in disbelief. Yes there are similarities between the first two photos, but the transformation goes beyond simple jaw surgeries or orbital surgeries. He literally changed the shape of his eye and the POSITION of his eye. I'm not sure orbital decompression can achieve something like that. A lot of plastic surgeons fuck up canthopexy and can make you look more Asian. He literally achieved a "push back" of the eyes into the sockets and got an almond shape eyes. Not to mention ALL of his midface ratios changed, interpupillary distance, his nose seemed to widen.

His maxilla is the same, but look at the size of his lips now. His hairline!!! The sides of it -- that's just not possible. This is photoshop, it just doesn't add up no matter how much you look at it.

where are these pics from? just because you post two different pics of the same two people doesn't mean they are just one person. if he has an insta, or some video proof then it would be legit.

no way this is real

shlayer

Slayer
I think its legit but i feel likw there was some kind of malipunation