Every military guy I know has 0 issues getting pussy

Darkman

Normie
Is it a big status boost or something? At least in the U.S. I see legit 5'6 guys in military fatigues getting as much pussy as slayers, WTF?

Joncoping

Normie
They are trained killers which is very masculine. Ofc they slay

Franktank

Normie
Guys in the military (at least in the USA) are degenerates most of the time. Usually they fucked up educationally or financial and need to take advantage of the GI bill.

purps drank

Slayer
Franktank said:
Guys in the military (at least in the USA) are degenerates most of the time. Usually they fucked up educationally or financial and need to take advantage of the GI bill.
Legit. The army events on my campus were massive subhuman conventions.

shitposter

Normie
I know one guy that was a major incel and he joined the Navy and slayed when he went to Asia.  But I have to disagree especially if they join the Marines.  I know a few people that joined, never seen combat, but still came out really weird.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Well the traning is rough and I'd imagine you'd need at least some natural robustness to survive.

HarryBalls

Coper
It is the same as always really.

Good looking guys get good looking white girls. Manlets and average guys slay ethnics in their countries.

Incels are just as incel or

primetime

Normie
most enlisted guys are retarded and used the military cause they couldn't find a job or failed school

This is really legit

Never met a single socially awkward basement dwelling marine. They are so damn confident and cocky when in uniform. Plus its a huge status boost after Iraq. People thank my buddy all the time IRL even though he wasn't combatant lol.

Also when he pulls that military ID out for discounts every pussy within a mile blows a fuse. It's crazy how girls will just start talking to him about what he does and what not. Perfect conversation starter hands down.

modified

hairloss expert
That's because you have to be physically strong and robust to get into and make it in the military. I could never even qualify. Most military guys are tall/average/fit white guys.

You should just say you've never seen a tall/average/fit white guy have problems getting laid. That's the truth of it.

Jesus Christ

Normie
modified said:
That's because you have to be physically strong and robust to get into and make it in the military. I could never even qualify. Most military guys are tall/average/fit white guys.

You should just say you've never seen a tall/average/fit white guy have problems getting laid. That's the truth of it.

This.

SeriousM

Normie
modified said:

Not really, I've seen plenty of ethnics (especially hispanics and these days even Asians) in the military. As for being strong and robust, not always true.