Harbinger

Normie
Just by adding filters onto your pictures is the easiest way too look good on pictures. Seriously you will add at least 0.5 or 1+.

I have tried it and it works really good.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Harbinger said:
Just by adding filters onto your pictures is the easiest way too look good on pictures. Seriously you will add at least 0.5 or 1+.

I have tried it and it works really good.
wow everything looks good here

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"Harbinger" 
r u Persian

u keep lying about being Syrian refugee on tinder so idk anymore, but you look Persian

Harbinger

Normie
ItWontBeMe said:
@"Harbinger" 
r u Persian

u keep lying about being Syrian refugee on tinder so idk anymore, but you look Persian
I'm Half Persian and Arab.

feg

Chad
what's the name of these filters?

feg

Chad
Harbinger said:
feg said:
what's the name of these filters?
Vintage sun filter 50%
okay so let's say I ask someone to take professional pics of me with a normal cam

like this

then I upload them on the phone, with the phone I upload to instagram, will the app let me use those for instagram or it only uses pictures taken with your device?

I want to take down the pics from instagram later after it optimized it for me and upload that to tinder

Harbinger

Normie
feg said:
Harbinger said:
Vintage sun filter 50%
okay so let's say I ask someone to take professional pics of me with a normal cam

like this

then I upload them on the phone, with the phone I upload to instagram, will the app let me use those for instagram or it only uses pictures taken with your device?

I want to take down the pics from instagram later after it optimized it for me and upload that to tinder
I'm pretty sure you can do that, I haven't tried that, however if it doesn't work there are plenty of websites where you can add Instagram filters.

feg

Chad
Harbinger said:
I'm pretty sure you can do that, I haven't tried that, however if it doesn't work there are plenty of websites where you can add Instagram filters.
okay thx

ketzdinio

Slayer
feg said:
Harbinger said:
okay thx
pixlr.com mate

The express version

Temoc

Coper
feg said:
Harbinger said:
Vintage sun filter 50%

like this

Yes you can do that, you can also add filters on photoshop and correct much  more mistakes that way

HEROIN

Chad
Just lol at not doing color correction in photoshop

// Infolinks