Harbinger

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
0
Just by adding filters onto your pictures is the easiest way too look good on pictures. Seriously you will add at least 0.5 or 1+.

I have tried it and it works really good.
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
1
Harbinger said:
Just by adding filters onto your pictures is the easiest way too look good on pictures. Seriously you will add at least 0.5 or 1+.

I have tried it and it works really good.
wow everything looks good here
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
1
@"Harbinger" 
r u Persian

u keep lying about being Syrian refugee on tinder so idk anymore, but you look Persian
 

Harbinger

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
0
ItWontBeMe said:
@"Harbinger" 
r u Persian

u keep lying about being Syrian refugee on tinder so idk anymore, but you look Persian
I'm Half Persian and Arab.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
what's the name of these filters?
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
Harbinger said:
feg said:
what's the name of these filters?
Vintage sun filter 50%
okay so let's say I ask someone to take professional pics of me with a normal cam

like this



then I upload them on the phone, with the phone I upload to instagram, will the app let me use those for instagram or it only uses pictures taken with your device?

I want to take down the pics from instagram later after it optimized it for me and upload that to tinder
 

Harbinger

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
0
feg said:
Harbinger said:
Vintage sun filter 50%
okay so let's say I ask someone to take professional pics of me with a normal cam

like this



then I upload them on the phone, with the phone I upload to instagram, will the app let me use those for instagram or it only uses pictures taken with your device?

I want to take down the pics from instagram later after it optimized it for me and upload that to tinder
I'm pretty sure you can do that, I haven't tried that, however if it doesn't work there are plenty of websites where you can add Instagram filters.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
Harbinger said:
I'm pretty sure you can do that, I haven't tried that, however if it doesn't work there are plenty of websites where you can add Instagram filters.
okay thx
 

ketzdinio

Slayer
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,584
Reputation
0
feg said:
Harbinger said:
I'm pretty sure you can do that, I haven't tried that, however if it doesn't work there are plenty of websites where you can add Instagram filters.
okay thx
pixlr.com mate

The express version
 

Temoc

Coper
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
922
Reputation
0
feg said:
Harbinger said:
Vintage sun filter 50%
okay so let's say I ask someone to take professional pics of me with a normal cam

like this



then I upload them on the phone, with the phone I upload to instagram, will the app let me use those for instagram or it only uses pictures taken with your device?

I want to take down the pics from instagram later after it optimized it for me and upload that to tinder
Yes you can do that, you can also add filters on photoshop and correct much  more mistakes that way
 

HEROIN

Chad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
5,281
Reputation
2
Just lol at not doing color correction in photoshop
 
// Infolinks