Every hot girl has been in a threesom

Currycel

Normie
Let that sink in. While we're mentally masturbating on the internet, the hot girls we all dream of are getting fucked left and right by slayers. How do I know? Because I've been running tinder experiments and ask the girls if they're down for a threesome and they all are. Fucking lol at our lives

IceCutter

Gigachad
you get used to it, and after a time it doesn't bother you anymore

if you want a woman who hasn't done that stuff go for a 30+ lady
in her day Tinder didn't exist, she probably didn't do those things

Currycel

Normie
LostTuna said:
i have a hard time believing this
It's legit man. I warm them up first. Otherwise they won't answer. After a while you can be like so are you down for a threesome? They will be like NO and then I'm like well have you ever done it and they're like well yeah but first we should go out by ourselves and them I'm like ok but eventually we will have one and then they will be like ok. This is all of the hot chicks. If they're below average it could be different because they don't have as many chances

Currycel

Normie
dontbelonghere said:
A threesome with 2 guys, or 2 girls? That's a world of difference in my opinion. If a girl said that she and her boyfriend invited another girl...I wouldn't bat an eyelash. Two guys ramming her? That is definitely more... out there.
It's more rare but only because guys don't ask for them because we all think like you and we are disgusted to be fucking with another guy by our side. I've asked them if they are open to it and they say yeah.

rigidity said:
Hot chicks are the most promiscuous of all.
Bull fucking shit. I'm not saying that there aren't plenty of promiscuous hot girls, but on average, hot girls are LESS promiscuous than other girls, because they don't have the need for constant reassurance and validation of being desirable. Ugly and average girls are the most promiscuous, BY FAR.

Currycel

Normie
The Big Dipper said:
rigidity said:
Bull fucking shit. I'm not saying that there aren't plenty of promiscuous hot girls, but on average, hot girls are LESS promiscuous than other girls, because they don't have the need for constant reassurance and validation of being desirable. Ugly and average girls are the most promiscuous, BY FAR.
They're promiscuous but only fuck chads. So yeah they might not be fucking 100s of guys but they're fucking chads and they're doing EVERYTHING he wants them to do

just LOL if you think women dont enjoy being rammed in all three of their holes at the same time  :lol:
just LOL if you think women dont want two 7x6" cocks stretching out their pussy and asshole at the same time  :lol:
just lol buddy boyos

Currycel said:
The Big Dipper said:
They're promiscuous but only fuck chads. So yeah they might not be fucking 100s of guys but they're fucking chads and they're doing EVERYTHING he wants them to do
Now you're contradicting yourself. You said hot girls are the most promiscuous of all. If they're not fucking 100s of guys, they're not the most promiscuous of all. Hot girls are the most selective about who they fuck, and they only fuck the guys they really want to fuck, whereas average and ugly girls often fuck guys just for the ego rush of being desired.

Hot girls get so much validation that they don't need to let guys fuck them for ego gratification. I've known a couple of model-tier women who have only been in long-term relationships and don't sleep around. A lot of hot girls don't drink or do drugs, because they want to protect their looks, so that also cuts down on their hookups. 

Ugly and fat and average girls will fuck guys even when they don't really want to, because it's the only way they can hold a male's attention. Hot girls get plenty of male fawning and gifts and money thrown at them just by standing there.

Currycel

Normie
The Big Dipper said:
Now you're contradicting yourself. You said hot girls are the most promiscuous of all. If they're not fucking 100s of guys, they're not the most promiscuous of all. Hot girls are the most selective about who they fuck, and they only fuck the guys they really want to fuck, whereas average and ugly girls often fuck guys just for the ego rush of being desired.

Hot girls get so much validation that they don't need to let guys fuck them for ego gratification. I've known a couple of model-tier women who have only been in long-term relationships and don't sleep around. A lot of hot girls don't drink or do drugs, because they want to protect their looks, so that also cuts down on their hookups. 

Ugly and fat and average girls will fuck guys even when they don't really want to, because it's the only way they can hold a male's attention. Hot girls get plenty of male fawning and gifts and money thrown at them just by standing there.
I don't think I'm contradicting myself. If you want a threesome you need to be in the top 5% of guys. I say all the hot girls have been in a thresome and all the hot girls date the top 5% of men. So yeah they're not fucking around with 100s of average joes but they are fucking chads and doing threesomes with them and all that stuff. I don't think it's contradicting. Girls fuck the top tier men and do everything with them

Jesus Christ

Normie
This has to be the most depressive and broscientific shit I've read today. Thank you, Brofessor. You really went in tinder and did the research... Fuck. Life isn't fair.
[hr]
LostTuna said:
Currycel said:
It's legit man. I warm them up first. Otherwise they won't answer. After a while you can be like so are you down for a threesome? They will be like NO and then I'm like well have you ever done it and they're like well yeah but first we should go out by ourselves and them I'm like ok but eventually we will have one and then they will be like ok. This is all of the hot chicks. If they're below average it could be different because they don't have as many chances
let me cope in peace please u asshole

Lol. It's such a bloody truth, you don't even want to believe. Truth hurts, huh ?

gandytime

Slayer
It is true. A 8 + male can slay thousands of hot girls nowdays. Run your own expirment if you are still not believe it. :rolleyes:

dat feel

Lookism God
POST THE FUCKING EXPERIMENTS

MM EXPERIMENTS ARE THE BEST THREADS

rigidity

Slayer
The Big Dipper said:
rigidity said:
Depends on your definition of hot chick, homie.  I'm talking 6-7/10s.   My interaction with anything beyond that has been limited. With that said, literally every other girl I've been with has a pretty promiscuous past.   If you have hot guys constantly pressuring you for sex, you give in.
[hr]
Potatofaceofdeath said:
I've had a couple of threesomes FFS.
They're surprisingly not hard to have if you're doing it with friends. I know some fairly plain looking guys that have had them with ex girlfriends that wanted to dyke it out with each other.   MMF threesomes aren't all that uncommon either.

Anakind

King of Chads
Did you naive virgins really believe there are some innocent little snowflakes out there who are preserving themselves for you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus Christ

Normie
Anakind said:
Did you naive virgins really believe there are some innocent little snowflakes out there who are preserving themselves for you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those times are long gone.