Every Day I Curl Into the Fetal Position

zyzz007

Lookism God
And shake with fear and weakness from not being able to have sex and intimacy with a woman and also from all the emotional pain and trauma inflicted on me for the past 14 years. Being redpilled and Knowing women find u unattractive IRL takes ALL motivation from u to work, study or even take a bath.

I shake with hopelessness and despair in the fetal position knowing that all the dreams sold to me since birth of having a loving decent wife who will be loyal was ALL a big LIE to keep me a cog/slave in the system. Now I see the truth, my life has NO meaning or hope. No woman = Not gona be a slave to no system = I dont care to live anymore.

Men NEED women. If I cant get this basic need and cannot be treated with respect, I just am gona do nothing with the rest of my life, whats the point??

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
You should try drugs.

I fucking agree man. This life is a lie. I've never been so close to suicide in my life right now. Currently looking at shotgun prices

zyzz007

Lookism God
bignosebiglipethnik said:
I fucking agree man. This life is a lie. I've never been so close to suicide in my life right now. Currently looking at shotgun prices
legit.

Herald

Normie
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Zyzz was handsome. Just needed to bulk up
I am not.
Dude, you at least appeal to a few women who want to fuck you. 

Whatever happened with the gal that sent you nudes over fb?

That alone should tell you to work. But not for the sake of fucking women, but for yourself. 
Find a passion/goal, work on your career/job or whathaveyou, and focus on yourself. 

If a woman wants to be with you, fine, enjoy her company/lay. If not, off she goes. 

Simpler said than done, especially after tearing apart all the lies that are carved in our heads, but keep going. Even if its just a vacation at an exotic beach or a night of xbox, its your time, use it to your benefit.

yae i feel sorry for you on this man. i know that feel and it eats away at me everyday.

FuckThis

Slayer
For me it is not about respect.
For me it is pure basic desire for a female to love me. It is like i need to feel that connection and union. 
When i am with some if my girlfriends i felt like they were me as well,like extension of me. And when they left it hurt me like someone was ripling a part of me 

Being male sucks tbh. I am always afraid of loosing a gf,and i know getting a new one is hard as hell

Why the hell does fuckthis have 1,k + reps? Godamn fucking white knights.