• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Every country should import 1000s of 100% African females

Shit

Joke
I was waiting for a bus when I saw a mediterranean goddess. Black hair. Olive skin. Compact midface. Slightly masculine but slayer-producing chin, good cheekbones, early 20yo puffy tits. I'd be happy if I could date her but it would never happen due to my looks. 

Then I saw a few African females, who didn't even register as women to me. And I remembered something I read here - if all local women were 100% full africans, I wouldn't feel any sense of sadness, rejection due to my ugliness, or a longing to be with someone who probably doesn't consider me a full human, etc. I wouldn't rage on seeing an African as I am generally not attracted to them. If ER were surrounded by African women, he would still be here today.

We need more 100% African women in the West.

allindaeyes

Banned
yes. but what if they pop out beautiful MIXED children like zendaya and jasmine sanders? You dont know how pathetic incel subhumans get.

You described pretty much ideal for me BTW for a european except maybe brown hair