each night i have vivid dreams of sex. even though I fap right before i sleep i keep dreaming of sex with young, well proportioned girls. it's fucking torture. 

Before I smoked enough to stop dreaming I became a master of lucid dreams - so 90% of the time I can recognize I'm dreaming and just go along with it. The sex dreams were cool at first but now they are torture because I know it is not real and soon I will wake up to an alarm and go back to my boring celibate existence

Maximus said:
Interesting, I have vivid dreams regardless of smoking or not. I can't even get a rest in my dreams since they're all about how subhuman I am and how I missed out on life. Before I did not feel so bad because at least I had false hope due to having youth now I don't even have that dear god just kill me.

last night my sex dream:

I was at some store like salvation army mixed with walmart and saw decks of original generation pokemon cards for $5 for decks of 60. I  wanted to play pokemon cards and reminisce so I bought like 6 of them. On the way to the checkout I met my mother and sister who said I should try to steal them instead. 

They said they will take all the cards except one with a price tag which I will put in my pocket and say was n accident that the alarm went off while they walk away with the rest of the cards. I did it and they left without being questioned (lol) no one came for me either the register person just looked at me. I reached my pocket grabbed the card and said "oops sorry" and walked back into the store. a hot JB looking girl comes up says "I'll deal with him" grabs my collar and says "come with me" I tell her this was all a plan to meet her. she says good and takes me to a back room where we fuck (she is on top). during the sex is when I realize it's a dream because I feel nothing. I get pissed and pick her up by the neck and chuck her against the wall. I just walk out of there now that I know it's a dream and start breaking shit in the store. Pretty soon after I wake up.