Ever notice this about American girls that date non-black ethnics?

SeriousM

Normie
Non-black ethnics = any ethnic that isn't a BBC.

I notice that I somewhat regularly see cute redheads and some brunette hotties with ethnics like latinos, Asians, and even Indians. Like it is not completely far fetched for me to see a Victoria Justice lookaike with some good looking non-black ethnic that has LMS.

When it comes to blondes with sex appeal though, it seems like they are either completely loyal to white men and go exclusively for chads or they go for BBCs as some form of rebellion. Never noticed it until now though.

Am I the only one noticing this or have you guys noticed more of the same? I know it is probably different in other countries.

Boss

Slayer
Blondes seem to date out the most

dont know many redheads so no idea about them

SeriousM

Normie
MewingTillIDie said:
Legit, what's your theory?
Here in America?

Blonde party girl with good looks = shallow white girl that values status, cares about what media says, and cares a lot about what everyone thinks about her.

Now obviously she got that fake tan and dyed her hair blonde for a reason.

She wants to date the guys that media is showing as the best so she can brag to her friends about it. She wants Chad and Tyrone because media shows them as well. All in all, blondie desperately wants attention and the positive kind.

Dating Chad = all her friends being jealous and others seeing her as Chad's girl

Dating Tyrone = mad white incels, white oldcels wanting to "fix" her "preferences" in men by talking to her, and everyone looking at her.

Damn man, come to think of it, I think you can pretty much determine who has a high value in any given area of America based on who is dating the hot blondes. No matter they hated Eliot's incel looking ass, because he was a pure ethnic and not even a BMW could fix their disdain for him. All the while, some broke BBC would have likely plowed those same sloots.

Ethnics in Europe have a higher status which is why Scandinavian, Eastern Euro, and even some central Euro girls break for ethnics.

SeriousM said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Legit, what's your theory?
Here in America?

Blonde party girl with good looks = shallow white girl that values status, cares about what media says, and cares a lot about what everyone thinks about her.

She wants to date the guys that media is showing as the best so she can brag to her friends about it. She wants Chad and Tyrone because media shows them as well. All in all, blondie desperately wants attention and the positive kind.

Dating Chad = all her friends being jealous and others seeing her as Chad's girl

Dating Tyrone = mad white incels, white oldcels wanting to "fix" her "preferences" in men by talking to her, and everyone looking at her.

Damn man, come to think of it, I think you can pretty much determine who has a high value in any given area of America based on who is dating the hot blondes. No matter they hated Eliot's incel looking ass, because he was a pure ethnic and not even a BMW could fix their disdain for him. All the while, some broke BBC would have likely plowed those same sloots.

Ethnics in Europe have a higher status which is why Scandinavian, Eastern Euro, and even some central Euro girls break for ethnics.
Legit, so then why do ethniks have a higher status in Europe? Someone made a thread a few days ago, can't remember exactly what he said, but he was saying that the people in those Eastern European countries have ethnik genes in them (arab invasion or something), and that's why their women are attracted to them.

SeriousM

Normie
Boss said:

Ya with blacks, not other kinds of ethnics. Well at least not here in America. I only see blondes with Chads and Tyrones, no one else.

As for redheads, they seem to really love Arab, Indian, and brown men in general from what I have seen. Of all the white girls, they seem to be by far the most open to going interracial.

Boss

Slayer
SeriousM said:
Boss said:

Ya with blacks, not other kinds of ethnics. Well at least not here in America. I only see blondes with Chads and Tyrones, no one else.

As for redheads, they seem to really love Arab, Indian, and brown men in general from what I have seen. Of all the white girls, they seem to be by far the most open to going interracial.
No i see blondes most with any group when they date out

redhead numbers are to low for me to make a comparison

SeriousM

Normie
MewingTillIDie said:
SeriousM said:
Here in America?

Legit, so then why do ethniks have a higher status in Europe? Someone made a thread a few days ago, can't remember exactly what he said, but he was saying that the people in those Eastern European countries have ethnik genes in them (arab invasion or something), and that's why their women are attracted to them.
I don't think ethnics have a higher status in Europe, it is just that European women want good men in general. If you're tall, muscular, and have decent game then you can score with them. American women are more shallow, they want the men that Hollywood tells them to want so in that regard, an ugly BBC is more appealing to some hot blonde than some aesthetic brown skinned Arab because "all blacks are cool" while "all brown people are foreign and dirty".

It just so happens to be that blondes put a lot of weight on what media tells them to find attractive compared to other white girls in the country that just want guys with decent LMS in general.
[hr]
Boss said:
SeriousM said:

I have very rarely seen the all American blonde types go interracial with anything other than a black guy. Did know of one that went with a Latino but he looked entirely white. Not sure where you're at but I do not see cute blondes going interracial with anything other than blacks, they tend to view foreign races as ugly and dirty.

As for redhead, same here, not a lot of gingers around but the few I have known tend to break hard for brown guys and just ethnics in general. Even Kristina Hendricks married a fucking average looking Paki.

It's pretty funny how most of us are virgins and extremely inexperienced with women yet we think we can make these Elaborate Theories and write paragraphs on something that is about as complex as a squirrel crossing the road.

SeriousM said:
MewingTillIDie said:
I don't think ethnics have a higher status in Europe, it is just that European women want good men in general. If you're tall, muscular, and have decent game then you can score with them. American women are more shallow, they want the men that Hollywood tells them to want so in that regard, an ugly BBC is more appealing to some hot blonde than some aesthetic brown skinned Arab because "all blacks are cool" while "all brown people are foreign and dirty".

It just so happens to be that blondes put a lot of weight on what media tells them to find attractive compared to other white girls in the country that just want guys with decent LMS in general.
[hr]
Boss said:

I have very rarely seen the all American blonde types go interracial with anything other than a black guy. Did know of one that went with a Latino but he looked entirely white. Not sure where you're at but I do not see cute blondes going interracial with anything other than blacks, they tend to view foreign races as ugly and dirty.

As for redhead, same here, not a lot of gingers around but the few I have known tend to break hard for brown guys and just ethnics in general. Even Kristina Hendricks married a fucking average looking Paki.
Damn, he's one ugly fucker. He's only half paki though.

SeriousM

Normie
I said:
It's pretty funny how most of us are virgins and extremely inexperienced with women yet we think we can make these Elaborate Theories and write paragraphs on something that is about as complex as a squirrel crossing the road.
Not a virgin, just an oldcel that doesn't do well anymore. I just observe people a lot these days (not to the level of Trews though!) and notice things that I can talk about on here. In my younger days, I used to do well in the game.