furio

Incel
Was talking to this one weird neckbeard I met and he was telling me he was a realist and saw life how it was. He said he was pretty emotionless etc and cold, so I just kinda said it in a code word. "Redpilled?" I asked him. "Oh like the matrix?" He replied. "What do they mean again?" then he said "What happens if you take them both?"

I think it would be weird interacting with someone who knew about incels/pills and talking to them. My one buddy was trying to looksmax before he quit our job and I was telling him looks are only thing that matters. But he wasn't ugly just facial fat so he had a chance.

So have you met any fellow incels IRL?

Yes most rich people and/or good looking slayers are redpilled, about M and L respectively.

Especially people who weren't born rich or good looking and made it on their own.

Vertu

Incel
Knowing that looks are important isn't even scratching the barrier of being "redpill".

Nizoral Babe

Coper
My best friend is very red-pill. That's why he said fuck looks, if I can max money and status, I'll be golden. His lay count is now well over 100. Although he admits to liking thicker (aka, more fat) girls more. But that's his choice.

He plays guitar and was in a popular local band. After HS he went into the Navy and slayed foreign girls like there was no tomorrow. When he got out he was scouted to work tech security, an anti-hacker, iirc. He now makes 150k+ has a huge apartment in a major US city, a sports car, a nice shih-tzu puppy and writes crappy love songs. Beautiful high-class girls throw themselves at him, even though he's roughly 100-120 lbs overweight.