Even the lowest female has more societal value than the average incel

Meet Mayra

Mayra has trouble existing at a basic level

Meet the team of WKs that won't let any damsel be left in distress

Mayra went through extensive medical treatments and intervention, this is her now:

:lol: After getting to 1000lbs, Mayra gets WK'd by the government and now has a better sex life than this entire website  :lol:

Bonus: [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]True story: In 2008, she was charged with the murder of her 2 1/2 year old nephew after she claimed to have accidentally slipped and rolled on top of him, smothering him to death. At her trial, however, it was determined that the child's injuries were not consistent with her story, and she revealed that she had made up the story in order to protect her sister, who had actually caused his death. She told the court, "I thought I was dying anyway so I decided to admit that I'd done it to protect my sister because I love her."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Source[1][/font]

She lies to the cops about killing a child, claims it was for "Love", and gets her own TV show on TLC.

purps drank

Slayer
Just lol at this picture 

How does someone even get to this size in the first place?

mydougiefresh

Normie
It's the pussy cartel, they keep the supply really low and us really thirsty. Thats how they pump up the pussy prices.
Nowadays the averge female is a luxury item for the average guy.
This shit is just crazy...
I want legalized prostitution to brake the monopoly of sluts over sex. I want honest hard working woman to be able to give services.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk