Even SLUTS are looksmaxing (PIC)

Mughal

Banned
From my tinder experiment.

Fucking lol. And you guys are sitting on your computer, complaining about life and not doing anything.

(pic removed)

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
AUTISM
WOMEN ARE ALWAYS LOOKSMAXXING (MOST OF THEM)
LOOKS ARE THEIR LIFE

Mughal

Banned
assburger said:
lol at the naivety of the  idea that this is somehow news

My point is, they're doing everything they can to try and improve their looks. While 99% of this forum is sitting around, complaining about "muh low T" or "muh NT" or "muh 5'11 manlet height". Just lol.

assburger

Gigachad
Mughal said:
assburger said:
lol at the naivety of the  idea that this is somehow news

My point is, they're doing everything they can to try and improve their looks. While 99% of this forum is sitting around, complaining about "muh low T" or "muh NT" or "muh 5'11 manlet height". Just lol.

looksmaxing is futile when u don't have an NT brain as ur foundation.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Yeah, grooming and - to a lesser degree - more invasive approaches have always been tied to women's lifestyle. It's a hardwired part of their reproduction strategy to take care of their appearance.

Mughal

Banned
assburger said:
Mughal said:

looksmaxing is futile when u don't have an NT brain as ur foundation.

If my Tinder experiment fails, then I'll have to agree with you. Got one number so far, but she stopped texting back lol. She probably realized I wasn't NT.