Even if you were top 1% looks, life is fucking pointless

Defeat

Megastar
Imagine girls just giggling at evrrything you said and guys mean mugging you for no reason. Imagine getting hit on by so many sub 5 girls you feel bad for rejecting them but also pissed at them bcoz it happens so often

imagine not even having to develop a personality becasue your looks are strong enough to breeze through life, then imagine becoming an oldcell and losing your looks and suddenly becoming invisible to everyone and treated like shit
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

whats the fucking point even trying? everything is so fucking shit srs

just open the lid on society and let everyone murder eachother like it should have been from the start.

GTFO with this primitive bullshit EVERYONE is fucking primitive

we didnt lose at life, everyone loses. People still want kids WHAT THE FUCK are you SRS MAN WAKE THE FUCK UP

asiancel

Champion
exactly. low sentience normies think they're each of them top 1% and yet look at them. none of it matters, just be a cuck beat provider whatever, don't sweat the whole lookism thing. just low sentience max

Plastic

Rotter
Shitposters

tbh

Didn't read a single word of your submission.

I stopped at top 1% looks = life is pointless

:what:

You cant even conceptualize how life would be like if you're in the TOP 1%. literally a god among men

Defeat

Megastar
Plastic said:

you onlythink it would be amazing and the path to happiness becasue you dont have it, rich guys complain people only like them for their money, poor people say they wanna be rich

my country sucks i wanna move here its so good here huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur, proceed to move to said country and still depressed as fuck

YOU CANT FUCKING WIN, life is just fucking shit full stop, at least in the animal kingdom there is no nonsense, no medication to prolong the suffering, no constant bullying and belittling, you get mogged once and then you are dead. As a human you get mogged billions of times and still have to carry on

Don Draper

Regular
The solution to the hedonic treadmill is contentment - good looking/rich/successful people have more to be genuinely content about. On the other side of their purported existential angst lies easy sex, loving relationships, and a vibrant social life.

Defeat

Megastar
Don Draper said:
The solution to the hedonic treadmill is contentment - good looking/rich/successful people have more to be genuinely content about. On the other side of their purported existential angst lies easy sex, loving relationships, and a vibrant social life.

you write like you are talking from experiance but then i remembered you are low iq, low income obese and ugly so how could you possibly know the grass is greener on the other side?

just LOL if you think a working millionaire is content banging whores only for his money when he knows that if it wasnt for his riches he would be in jail for sexual assult. muh easy sex

same with a wife purely for his cash waiting for him to make 1 minute mistake and then divoricing and taking half his income without hesitation. muh loving relationships

vibrant social liife people using him for his money and if he was to suddenly become poor they would all dissapear

just wake up and realise every form of life is fucking meaningless suffering

Don Draper

Regular
Defeat said:
Don Draper said:

you write like you are talking from experiance but then i remembered you are low iq, low income obese and ugly so how could you possibly know the grass is greener on the other side?

just LOL if you think a working millionaire is content banging whores only for his money when he knows that if it wasnt for his riches he would be in jail for sexual assult. muh easy sex

same with a wife purely for his cash waiting for him to make 1 minute mistake and then divoricing and taking half his income without hesitation. muh loving relationships

vibrant social liife people using him for his money and if he was to suddenly become poor they would all dissapear

just wake up and realise every form of life is fucking meaningless suffering

Can't handle the iqmog

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
U should kys asap OP. I'm sure there is no difference in happiness between some bum fuck African and a white millionaire. I didnt even read ur bs statement

FuckThis

Rotter
Just look at those spoiled bitches on youtube. Do you get the feeling that they are happy constantly and just enjoy life? It is cause they are happy indeed. 
It is real,you can see it for yourself.

This thread is a major cope,people near the top dont even think about these things,life is so filled with validation and enjoyment thay they literally are 24/7 happy and fulfiled

Defeat

Megastar
FuckThis said:
Just look at those spoiled bitches on youtube. Do you get the feeling that they are happy constantly and just enjoy life? It is cause they are happy indeed. 

This thread is a major cope,people near the top dont even think about these things,life is so filled with validation and enjoyment thay they literally are 24/7 happy and fulfiled

yes they are so happy and content with life they have to document their whole existance on camera to recieve valdiation by subhumans on the internet to give them a sense of existance

as i posted before there have been numerous suicides of top 1%ers in looks / money / status

if you were dumb enough to go transgender i can see why you would be dumb enough to see it that way though

FuckThis

Rotter
Defeat said:
FuckThis said:

yes they are so happy and content with life they have to document their whole existance on camera to recieve valdiation by subhumans on the internet to give them a sense of existance

as i posted before there have been numerous suicides of top 1%ers in looks / money / status

if you were dumb enough to go transgender i can see why you would be dumb enough to see it that way though

They are doing it for fame and money. And you cannot fake being happy like those spoiled rich bitches. Trust me. It is not possible to do it for extended periods of time .

This thread is a major cope. 

Even being near top 10% you can feel how happy and ful of life and energy they are. While when you are with losers they are always miserable and rotting

It depends how your life was growing up.

I know first-hand that pampered athletes from a young age don't consider that people are using them. They're just enjoying the ride. Look how many unattractive rich athletes will fuck an endless amount of groupies that don't pretend to feel anything about them other than wanting their money. They don't see that because they've only received excessive validation.

However, if you're a former social disaster that somehow moved up the food chain, you'll know. You have empathy. You understand people only use you for their benefit. Not because you're suddenly a 'success'.

Not that the high social status people are immune from suffering. Eventually, your social status will fade. When celebrities suicide, that's usually the reason why (or they got caught up in drug abuse). They're slowly losing their unreasonable validation.

Herald

Regular
Defeat said:
Imagine girls just giggling at evrrything you said and guys mean mugging you for no reason. Imagine getting hit on by so many sub 5 girls you feel bad for rejecting them but also pissed at them bcoz it happens so often

imagine not even having to develop a personality becasue your looks are strong enough to breeze through life, then imagine becoming an oldcell and losing your looks and suddenly becoming invisible to everyone and treated like shit
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

whats the fucking point even trying? everything is so fucking shit srs

just open the lid on society and let everyone murder eachother like it should have been from the start.

GTFO with this primitive bullshit EVERYONE is fucking primitive

we didnt lose at life, everyone loses. People still want kids WHAT THE FUCK are you SRS MAN WAKE THE FUCK UP

The cope of your subhumanity. 

I don't even know what this guy is but he popped on YT front page. Watched TWO minutes of it and it baffled me. 

COPE. 

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6k9cOIGbak[/video]

Cloud

Machine
Its true
Remember normal brain is priceless. To see the world in such a way where you are almost always content/happy with life. Yes it is possible to be perfect top 1% in life and still some not be content. The human brain keeps wanting me and more success.

Herald

Regular
FuckThis said:

This. 

Whether they are aware of their own "shortcomings" or not doesn't matter. They are at the top of the world in terms of money, validation from strangers and the opposite sex, fun, leisure time or vacation don't mean anything to them: they live it everyday. 

JUST LOL @ the cope of this site. Its getting filled with low-down scum that think they're better than others like that blonde twig with a recessed skull, that mambalakers guy, some dude saying that women should be kept under control again and another saying that everything wrong with the young boys of today is because the beta providers don't keep their wives in check. 

Now we have some nihilistic subhuman coping with life by implying everyone else is fucked as he is because we will all die. This OP was never alive to begin with.