Europe does not fucking MATTER. Eurocels, find a NEW forum (dead fucking serious)

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
35
The only countries that are worth discussing are Canada and America.

I don't care about your "hypergamy" issues in shit-hole Britain. I don't give a fuck about what is happening in France. I don't give a fuck about pathetic weirdo Germancels or poverty Eastern Europeancels. In the grand scheme: You are all nobodies.

If you haven't lived the typical, North American sub-urban lifestyle:


















Then you are legit dogshit.

America has set the standard for living in 2015. Deal with it.

Europe is absolutely PATHETIC. Deal with it.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
redpill: all your ancestor didnt make it and had to emmigrate because they couldnt handle the daily amog in europe. ur are legit genetic trash.
 

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,779
Reputation
107








and what does Canada matter anyway? 



I don't see why Europeans can't post though, just because you're living a great life besides being an incel.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
Europa   is full of culture,High standards of living,amazing climate,cultural diversity,amazing food,openminded people and few social issues not pertraining to muslims.America has shopping malls,ugly women and Niggerball.but youre linking Canada to America wich is dishonest,if america is australia,Canada is new zealand,a  noone ever heard it state proxy of britain full of cucks and ethnics.

if europe could finally expell the muslim problem and contain our niggers(who are less than 2%of the population anyway,they just concentrate in big cities making it seem they are relevant minorities)we would be in a  paradise.you couldnt pay me to live in the states or Canada.endless terrain of the same generic fake shit everywhere.


the only place worth seeing in North america is French Canada.its like only the French Areas ever had any cultural relevance.what is Anglo north american culture?Beer and hockey?Niggerball and  country'' music''  ?


get the fuck out of here.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
I was in Meridian ,Mississipi years ago...it fet like a barren wasteland..meanwhile I can go a few kilometres outside of Amsterdam and the place is full of beautiful scenery and old houses and a land similar to  a  fairytale.and this is holland. a low tier european country.let alone other euro countries.there is so much phenotypical diversity here among europeans themselves.Canada has nothing.but cold weather and ugly feminist women  .
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,951
Reputation
459
NYC is the center of the world. USA is one country with more variety than ALL of Europe's tiny obsolete countries combined. 


LA vs Chicago vs Miami vs Hawaii 

rocky mountains, vast deserts, open plains, woodlands, arctic regions, tropical regions all in one fucking country. 


As I said Europe's only significance in 2015 is a vacation destination for wealthy Americans and Asians. It is simply a relic and has no political clout in the 21st century whatsoever. 


The only somewhat relevant country in Europe is Germany.
 

shitposter

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,562
Reputation
1
America WAS the greatest country to live in the 50's , 60's and 70's, but not now.
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Eurocels just hating because they don't got this diverse climate


 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
54
Honest Abe said:
NYC is the center of the world. USA is one country with more variety than ALL of Europe's tiny obsolete countries combined. 


LA vs Chicago vs Miami vs Hawaii 

rocky mountains, vast deserts, open plains, woodlands, arctic regions, tropical regions all in one fucking country. 


As I said Europe's only significance in 2015 is a vacation destination for wealthy Americans and Asians. It is simply a relic and has no political clout in the 21st century whatsoever. 


The only somewhat relevant country in Europe is Germany.


feel the gdpmog
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
France is economically more powerfull than Germany,has more military and nuclear missiles-worldwide influence,has cultural relevance. Germany is a somber depressing  passionless  cuck nation ment to work and pay other euros to relax and live NEET life.Britain and France are the ebst euro countries.France and italy give the most scientific output in europe and techno innovation.

America has different Terrains but it means nothing as noone lives there.its all boring countryland with the apex of the year being a country festival with poorly dressed rednecks who cant even talk proper english.

Be Happy though,Atleast Latins will make the Us more interesting with their takeover.Americas cultural relevance is 99% because of niggers  .

most of the US,is just fat cow women and  ugly conservative  redneck men who think the US army is a noble profession.the Jews really pimped you out.America is really just a slavetard nation for Jewish Proxy warfare.thats all it is.slaves.they keep yous edated with beer and niggerball..but if you smoke a plant that grows out the ground your in deep shit.


goodluck.....I think ill enjoy my Legal weed today and see the old buildings and legal prostitutes.if I was in Bumfuck Ohio I dont think I would live on.   would have commited suicide by  now.  Suburbia is nothing,the highpoint of the place is a fucking arab owned nightstore for christsakes.I can go otuside right now and there are cafes and terraces everywhere ,diverse people ,organic food and clean water,.US doesnt even have that.enjoy that GMO corn and  fluoride water.USA!USA  !
[hr]
Jew york Shitty is a rat infested shithole...Ive been there 2ce   .cant compare even an iota to Paris or even London let alone Barcelona,Rome etc
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
I'm glad to not live in America actually... Half of your population are Tumblr freaks for starters, and life seems less relaxed. In England as long as you don't go to the Muslim areas it's very laid back compared to America IMO and the fucking MUTANT freak trannie vegan Tumblrinas are only found online, not out on the streets in day to day life. In America everything is bigger they say, but I don't think that's always good for people who prefer a quieter life.

Also people here look pretty good actually except the poor and inbred trash. I am the bottom tier of people my age, around the 1 - 2/10 bracket relatively speaking.
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
35
I have experiences in both places.

North America is simply better. Europe is fucking congested, artsy, overpriced, there is barely any fucking land, full of pathetic ethnic weirdos like Gandharva. It's a place where you visit for a week, LOL at actually living there.
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
2
DyingHope said:








and what does Canada matter anyway? 



I don't see why Europeans can't post though, just because you're living a great life besides being an incel.
This is what I mean, you have to deal with obese freaks who keep trying to say they're beautiful, tranny vegans, death penalty if you go Sodini, liberal protesting Michael Moore weirdos. Is it really worth it?

As for Canada, it's just straight up shit no two ways about it. Great it's summer! Now I only have to wear 2 duffle coats instead of the usual 4.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
Europe has a VERY diverse climate and terrain..only an americunt can even begin to write such  crap.

Hawaai and Puerto Rico are the only tropical islands in US so why even post that?I can post the Canary Islands and French Antilles  or Reunion  if I were to be similarly dishonest.  most of europe is temperate weather .florida fucking sucks and so does south Cali,it cant compare an iota to south europe.
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
Gandharva said:
France is economically more powerfull than Germany,has more military and nuclear missiles-worldwide influence,has cultural relevance. Germany is a somber depressing  passionless  cuck nation ment to work and pay other euros to relax and live NEET life.Britain and France are the ebst euro countries.France and italy give the most scientific output in europe and techno innovation.

America has different Terrains but it means nothing as noone lives there.its all boring countryland with the apex of the year being a country festival with poorly dressed rednecks who cant even talk proper english.

Be Happy though,Atleast Latins will make the Us more interesting with their takeover.Americas cultural relevance is 99% because of niggers  .

most of the US,is just fat cow women and  ugly conservative  redneck men who think the US army is a noble profession.the Jews really pimped you out.America is really just a slavetard nation for Jewish Proxy warfare.thats all it is.slaves.they keep yous edated with beer and niggerball..but if you smoke a plant that grows out the ground your in deep shit.


goodluck.....I think ill enjoy my Legal weed today and see the old buildings and legal prostitutes.if I was in Bumfuck Ohio I dont think I would live on.   would have commited suicide by  now.  Suburbia is nothing,the highpoint of the place is a fucking arab owned nightstore for christsakes.I can go otuside right now and there are cafes and terraces everywhere ,diverse people ,organic food and clean water,.US doesnt even have that.enjoy that GMO corn and  fluoride water.USA!USA  !
[hr]
Jew york Shitty is a rat infested shithole...Ive been there 2ce   .cant compare even an iota to Paris or even London let alone Barcelona,Rome etc
I am an American. I have traveled all over Europe and I agree with this post 100%.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
Ive lived in both places and I wont go back to the US to live unless you pay me or  its for pussy.outside of some major cities,prices are good and quality is good.thats the factor you elft out,you pay for quality.america has shit food,I had to spit that shit out when my sis brought some pop tarts over here.yet americans think that is good.



Enjoy the Cancer,though.  europe has WAY less ethnics than the states,they are only concentrated in select cities.and the whites are more cultured and well travelled.  I could never be friends with an american white like I am with euro whites.its like talking to a  retard.
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
35
StraxcityIsGod said:
As for Canada, it's just straight up shit no two ways about it. Great it's summer! Now I only have to wear 2 duffle coats instead of the usual 4.
Are you a fucking aspie?



How do you fucking think I maintain my golden tan? By skiing in -50 weather LOL?
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reputation
0
Gandharva said:
Europa    is full of culture,High standards of living,amazing climate,cultural diversity,amazing food,openminded people and few social issues not pertraining to muslims.America has shopping malls,ugly women and Niggerball.but youre linking Canada to America wich is dishonest,if america is australia,Canada is new zealand,a  noone ever heard it state proxy of britain full of cucks and ethnics.

if europe could finally expell the muslim problem and contain our niggers(who are less than 2%of the population anyway,they just concentrate in big cities making it seem they are relevant minorities)we would be in a  paradise.you couldnt pay me to live in the states or Canada.endless terrain of the same generic fake shit everywhere.


the only place worth seeing in North america is French Canada.its like only the French Areas ever had any cultural relevance.what is Anglo north american culture?Beer and hockey?Niggerball and  country'' music''  ?



get the fuck out of here.
I'm not sure how to answer this.

We all know that the nations of Europe do not have the balls to deport the invading Muslim Horde. The demographics of Europe are going to drastically change over the next 50 or 60 years, becoming increasingly Muslim....and non-Muslims won't want to be there when that happens.

I'll admit that we have way too many fat feminist women in the USA now, but we don't have a major Muslim problem (yet). In regards to what you're saying in bold, we don't have a monoculture in the United States. We're too geographically large for that.

Different sections of the USA all have a different vibe from each other. The Northeast is not like Miami, which is not like "the American South", which is not like New York, which is not like Los Angeles, which is not like Texas, which is not like....well, you know what I mean.

I live near Boston, and don't watch basketball or hockey....nor do I drink beer or listen to country music. The monoculture you describe above is an illusion.

But it would be great if American women were as slim as European women...
 
Top