Eurasian rapes 16yo white angel and threatens to go ER

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...reatening-kill-following-online-backlash.html

Social media star who was caught on tape pressuring his 16-year-old girlfriend into oral sex sparks concern after threatening to 'kill himself' following online backlash

[hr]
[*]Carter Reynolds, 19, is a popular Vine star who has 4.3 million followers 
[*]His ex-girlfriend, 16-year-old Maggie Lindemann, is also a social media celebrity, with over one million followers on Instagram 

he tried to use status to date out of his league, just like bill cosby

and just like bill cosby he's facing huge backlash

LOOKS

chadD24

Slayer
was hoping he actually did.

bottom line is he is a 5/10 and she is 9/10..  you can usually date 1 point above or below your league but past that the disparity in looks is just laughable. lol at him thinking his little gayass gold chain makes him look more laidback/lower inhibition. he has a classic incel phenotype

Bojack

Lookism God
To bad he didn't do it, we need more Elliot Rodgers in the world.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Cutie. It is a common phenomena over here in my country - filthy Eurasians or even full-blown Asians - fragile boys usually - dating hotties. Yes they are dating the girls who would consider the guy like me scum!!!

Asian Male

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Cutie. It is a common phenomena over here in my country - filthy Eurasians or even full-blown Asians - fragile boys usually - dating hotties. Yes they are dating the girls who would consider the guy like me scum!!!

Czech Republic?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Asian Male said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Czech Republic?
Yes, Sherlock!

chadD24 said:

bottom line is he is a 5/10 and she is 9/10..  you can usually date 1 point above or below your league but past that the disparity in looks is just laughable. lol at him thinking his little gayass gold chain makes him look more laidback/lower inhibition. he has a classic incel phenotype
Strong autism assuming arbitrary numbers are definitive ratings and not subjective conjecture :lol:

Typical coping incel

lono

Banned
Who hasn't pressured their girlfriend into giving them oral sex jesus christ.

Ok so say it's rape to pressure someone into sex.

How would people react to a tape of her pressuring him into giving her gas money or to buy her a purse.

Would they call that robbery and lock her up? After all you're pressuring someone into giving you their money.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Asian Male said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yes, Sherlock!
Knew it. My kinsmen are slaying over there. I need to go to Prague.
It is quite uncommon to see Asian girl dating White guy, but it is very common to see Asian guy dating White girl.

I posted it back on SH - sometimes when I am out of my basement I see many mixed couples like that on a regular basis.

There is a grammar/high school across the street and I've witnessed at least three different mixed couples. Basically all the Asian guys over 15 studying there are dating cute White female classmates.

Copenhagen

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Asian Male said:
It is quite uncommon to see Asian girl dating White guy, but it is very common to see Asian guy dating White girl.

I posted it back on SH - sometimes when I am out of my basement I see many mixed couples like that on a regular basis.

There is a grammar/high school across the street and I've witnessed at least three different mixed couples. Basically all the Asian guys over 15 studying there are dating cute White female classmates.

Fucking degenerate race mixers! 

The guys I mean. What's wrong with Asian females?

dat feel

Lookism God
BetaEurasianCuckold are you leebuyng from SH?

Asian Male

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Asian Male said:

Oh I remember now... you're the guy who took pics of an AMWF teen couple at the mall.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Who knows. They are very community-oriented (endogamous) contrary the males. I saw a cute Asian-looking Eurasian girl yesterday. I wouldn't mind eating her pussy, but she wouldn't be interested probably.
[hr]
Asian Male said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Oh I remember now... you're the guy who took pics of an AMWF teen couple at the mall.
Yes.

chadD24

Slayer
ColezRightFoot said:
chadD24 said:

Strong autism assuming arbitrary numbers are definitive ratings and not subjective conjecture :lol:

Typical coping incel
strong reading comprehension. go back and read at the word "usually". think before your type next time. also its pretty obvious your an autistic incel based on your username alone

Copenhagen

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

Who knows. They are very community-oriented (endogamous) contrary the males. I saw a cute Asian-looking Eurasian girl yesterday. I wouldn't mind eating her pussy, but she wouldn't be interested probably.
[hr]
Asian Male said:
Yes.

Where the fuck do you live?

Usually it's the other way around. I guess universal Asian attractiveness theory is legit. Or maybe it's bc of K-pop.

Are the girls usually blonde? I don't get why full asian dudes are obsessed with blondes, I only get off on dark hair / Asian women / Indian women. I've been jerking off to / chasing dark haired women since I was 13.

dat feel said:
BetaEurasianCuckold are you leebuyng from SH?

Yea