• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eurasian female says ER "was hot"

Copenhagen

Rotter
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Elliot Motherfucking Rodger (self.hapas)[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]submitted an hour ago by QuickGirl92[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]This isn't about race or anything. I didn't know wjere else to post about him so I'm posting in here. If he hated his little sister so much then why did he spare her life and instead rant about wanting to kill his half brother and stepmom?
I'm interested because I'm a hapa female and find Elliot hot.
[/size][/font]

Copenhagen

Rotter
TheNextLachowski said:
ER was good-looking, just like most half-asian half-white master race peoples.

You're missing the point, she's attracted to him because he's a killer.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
TheNextLachowski said:
ER was good-looking, just like most half-asian half-white master race peoples.

You're missing the point, she's attracted to him because he's a killer.

i don't see that anywhere...........

FireHaze

Megastar
If ER was a normal guy on the street she wouldn't be saying that. ER was a true subhuman in pretty much every sense of the word.

allindaeyes

Banned
tired of retards that say this, theres straight guys that even say this. How fucking deluded do you have to be the dude was ugly as fuck a 3 or 2 max

Gandharva

Banned
cope above.he was goodlooking.how can u deny that.he was better looking than the faggots 5/510s hyped on here like emil king or that ugly blonde guy with the pig nose.

Im not attracted to him but he was still objectively goodlooking.way better than the ugly fucks u see on the street everyday  .

chadD24

Regular
Gandharva said:
cope above.he was goodlooking.how can u deny that.he was better looking than the faggots 5/510s hyped on here like emil king or that ugly blonde guy with the pig nose.

Im not attracted to him but he was still objectively goodlooking.way better than the ugly fucks u see on the street everyday  .

if women thought he was good looking he would have gotten laid 

your logic = flawed

mystery

OP's girl is a confirmed fatty, thread closed, go fuck yourselfs