• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ethnikkkkkks worst nightmare

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
A new Hitler.

I would gladly fill his shoes. Just give me the power. I would make ethnics suffer a lot more than he did though. He was too humane.

Hitler left blacks alone in Germany, and appraised Islam for being a stronger religion with a more unified people over Christianity.

I think what most white people really want is a resurrected American confederate general to take lead, but most of these SFcels don't know their history and tend to rewrite it to suit their purposes.

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Hitler left blacks alone in Germany, and appraised Islam for being a stronger religion with a more unified people over Christianity.

I think what most white people really want is a resurrected American confederate general to take lead, but most of these SFcels don't know their history and tend to rewrite it to suit their purposes.

Hitler wasn't aware about the subhumanity of mudslimes back then.

lms_rotten_zombie said:

That's because most of the recent Islamic aggression and migration has been spurned from direct western (white) intervention. Germany respected their culture before WW2 enough to form an alliance with them (Ottomans) and didn't need to go meddling in their affairs because they had larger fish to fry. I don't know why most whites conveniently forget that it was their own governments and military who've caused all this shit to happen today.

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
lms_rotten_zombie said:

That's because most of the recent Islamic aggression and migration has been spurned from direct western (white) intervention. Germany respected their culture before WW2 enough to form an alliance with them (Ottomans) and didn't need to go meddling in their affairs because they had larger fish to fry. I don't know why most whites conveniently forget that it was their own governments and military who've caused all this shit to happen today.

The problem, is, that mudslimes were treated in the very beginning as normal human beings. That's the mistake. 

Europe should have a special policy for animal treatment.

My worst nightmare is being devoured by zombies. I only have good dreams of white people, white people are too cute to be scary.