ethnik girls will cream themselves to this display of successful hypergamy

Gandharva

Banned
Actually,my indian-malaysian friend shared that with me and thought the guy was a catch.lol  I was trying to convince her,western women wouldnt find that guy attractive...she said:Blonde women have Blonde brain!
[hr]
How Asian women see the white man

lol @ the volcels here

allindaeyes

Banned
he looks ugly as fuck, classic low iq ugly taste.

this is the kind of guys ethnic girls LOVE, except maybe even darker hair and different eyes. ( less chinky )

also what a shock shes ugly as fuck even with all that make up, btw a big part ethnic women hate is their mens attitude ( srs ) for example most indians & arabs are sleazy as FUCK

TheTrews

Normie
White men are the best to have round a campfire and by your side during an impending Armageddon.

Gandharva

Banned
allindaeyes said:

this is the kind of guys ethnic girls LOVE, except maybe even darker hair and different eyes. ( less chinky )

also what a shock shes ugly as fuck even with all that make up, btw a big part ethnic women hate is their mens attitude ( srs ) for example most indians & arabs are sleazy as FUCK
if were talking about Mestizas,Eastasians and  Desi women they prefer the aryan type-light hair preferabely blond,pink fair skin,bright eyes etc  I think its Genetic......Native american women betrayed their men enmasse and Native americans were Prime physichal specimens(but colonist women used to run off with them too,so its somewhat equal)so the whole physical argument can be thrown out the window.....it may have to do with their inbuilt asexuality.....Dark features are only more attractive in a sexual sence ,lighter,brighter colours especially Yellow and pink are favoured  by women so if a woman is asexual of course those with such phenotypes will attract her more...Black and Brown are actually considered  colours more favoured by men  .
[hr]
White and Black women  are the most feminine and estrogenic but they also have higher Testosterone so they are simply more sexual.its why they prefer Dark guys.even Med women prefer dark guys.sometimes ''darker''than their own lol  black niggahs
[hr]
mongoloid women tend to have low sex hormones period,both estrogen and testosterone.testosterone is responsible for sex drive and estrogen for feminine  tastes and dispositions.so high T plus high E =sex hungry woman who wants DOM cock.

mongoloid men also have a tendency to find sexual dimorphic features ugly but like more ''aesthetically ''pleasing features like straight bodies  .its the low sex hormones.
[hr]
The extremely high dimorphism in Native american and pacific men(proto- paleo mongoloid) is probabely due to  neanderthal  admixture or just lack of neotenization that their neomongoloid cousins went thru(early mongoloids were direct offshoots from australoids and we know how robust and dom  those guys tend to be)  .  I wonder  if they have high t,though.

allindaeyes

Banned
Gandharva said:
allindaeyes said:

if were talking about Mestizas,Eastasians and  Desi women they prefer the aryan type-light hair preferabely blond,pink fair skin,bright eyes etc  I think its Genetic......Native american women betrayed their men enmasse and Native americans were Prime physichal specimens(but colonist women used to run off with them too,so its somewhat equal)so the whole physical argument can be thrown out the window.....it may have to do with their inbuilt asexuality.....Dark features are only more attractive in a sexual sence ,lighter,brighter colours especially Yellow and pink are favoured  by women so if a woman is asexual of course those with such phenotypes will attract her more...Black and Brown are actually considered  colours more favoured by men  .
[hr]
White and Black women  are the most feminine and estrogenic but they also have higher Testosterone so they are simply more sexual.its why they prefer Dark guys.even Med women prefer dark guys.sometimes ''darker''than their own lol  black niggahs
[hr]
mongoloid women tend to have low sex hormones period,both estrogen and testosterone.testosterone is responsible for sex drive and estrogen for feminine  tastes and dispositions.so high T plus high E =sex hungry woman who wants DOM cock.

mongoloid men also have a tendency to find sexual dimorphic features ugly but like more ''aesthetically ''pleasing features like straight bodies  .its the low sex hormones.
[hr]
The extremely high dimorphism in Native american and pacific men(proto- paleo mongoloid) is probabely due to  neanderthal  admixture or just lack of neotenization that their neomongoloid cousins went thru(early mongoloids were direct offshoots from australoids and we know how robust and dom  those guys tend to be)  .  I wonder  if they have high t,though.
I am just stating what i see, from the attractive ethnic girls that they like guys that look like that and smart

Copenhagen

Slayer
At least she's not Asian, so her kids will look reasonably white. Asian women fuck white men then their kids come out full blown Asian looking.

Franktank

Normie
adrift said:
I'm white and still can't get laid, it's not that much of an advantage. All ethnics I know stay within their own race.. the exact opposite of what this site says happens.
Top tier of races date outside with whoever they want