• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ethnics HATE seeing attractive white couples.

Timbuck2

Joke
You hate it because you, for whatever reason, view white men as inferior even though nothing historically should be giving you that idea, quite the opposite in fact and you believe that you deserve or are entitled to a white woman. Specifically a blonde white woman. You place your entire self worth on being able to steal the white man's women but when you see a white woman who is loyal to her race and doesn't want you it makes you violent and furious. This is why white women are raped and physically assaulted by non white men so often.

At the same time you think white men feel entitled to YOUR women. Just lol. You can dish it out but certainly cannot take it. Asians, blacks, Arabs, Mexicans etc. are all the same in this regard. There isn't a single race of non white men who does not feel entitled to white women and feel that they are superior to white men or more masculine or have more "swag" or whatever. I really want to know why you think this because it is laughable from a historic standpoint.

It must make you fucking furious. Seethe you shitskin devils. Seethe

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/h...e15/11376029_817047768381151_2034974352_n.jpg

How does it feel?

Timbuck2

Joke
Just look at the first 3 threads on this board. It's an obsession lol

Boss

Rotter
This is mostly true for arabs they hate non arabs with their women but hound after white women lol

I still like arabs though because they are an enduring people and don't take shit from anybody.

Timbuck2

Joke
Boss said:
This is mostly true for arabs they hate non arabs with their women but hound after white women lol

I still like arabs though because they are an enduring people and don't take shit from anybody.

No joke when I was with me ex I would get dirty looks from non white guys all the time. Mostly black, some Mexican. There aren't really many Arabs in America but I'm sure if I had come across some they would have acted just like the other apes.

They didn't dare step to me or try shit with my girl because I'm not the little beta white boy they expect. I'm 6'2 with broad shoulders and a reasonably DOM face. Far from a slayer and maybe a bit high inhib but I would not hesitate to stomp a chimp for fucking with me or my girl.

White God

Regular
Ethnics have huge inferiority complexes. They should in fact be grateful for the chance to live in our incredible countries. The fact that they are not is even more of a sign their subhumanity.

lono

Banned
Timbuck2 said:
Boss said:

No joke when I was with me ex I would get dirty looks from non white guys all the time. Mostly black, some Mexican. There aren't really many Arabs in America but I'm sure if I had come across some they would have acted just like the other apes.

They didn't dare step to me or try shit with my girl because I'm not the little beta white boy they expect. I'm 6'2 with broad shoulders and a reasonably DOM face. Far from a slayer and maybe a bit high inhib but I would not hesitate to stomp a chimp for fucking with me or my girl.

This is what autism looks like. No one cares that you have a girlfriend you paranoid jackass

Vertu

Joke
Legit thread.

The truth is, ethnics in this day and age behave like straight up DOGS. You'll even see it on this forum.

Fact: Ethnics should live SEPARATELY from us whites. Earth needs to have ZONES. Each zone holds a specific population of people (ie. whites in zone 1, blacks in zone 2, Arabs in zone 3, Latinos in zone 4, etc) each zone should be separated by 50 foot high steel reinforced walls. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE are you allowed to visit different zones.

I envision a world where I can step outside, and see a bunch of similar golden skinned goddesses and not a bunch of Indians.

I envision a world where my son/daughter can sit in a class full of whites and not next to some Asian because of immigration.

Franktank

Regular
I go to an 80% white university. Most white guys arent dating stacys. I dont care about average to ugly white couples. But believe what you want.

stormfronters are annoying

Dontel

Joke
Vertu said:
Legit thread.

The truth is, ethnics in this day and age behave like straight up DOGS. You'll even see it on this forum.

Fact: Ethnics should live SEPARATELY from us whites. Earth needs to have ZONES. Each zone holds a specific population of people (ie. whites in zone 1, blacks in zone 2, Arabs in zone 3, Latinos in zone 4, etc) each zone should be separated by 50 foot high steel reinforced walls. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE are you allowed to visit different zones.

I envision a world where I can step outside, and see a bunch of similar golden skinned goddesses and not a bunch of Indians.

I envision a world where my son/daughter can sit in a class full of whites and not next to some Asian because of immigration.

Is this parody or are you really that dumb?

The world did used to be like this you idiot; the "50 foot high steel reinforced walls" were "nations"

It was whites who decided to colonize the world and move people around for slavery and trade; this continues in the present day as means cheap labour. 

The reason it continues is because rich and powerful whites and ethnics want it that way.  

The people who are most affected by it are forum dwellers like you, Stormfronters, lower classes, and poor people who are the usual candidates for mindless minimum wage slave jobs.

Your butthurt is understandable because you are competing with the ethnics for jobs, money and now even women  :giggle: :giggle: so I can see why you're mad, but you and your ilk  are the bottom tier in society so there's nothing you can do but rave about "ethnics" on internet forums.

Timbuck2

Joke
Vertu said:
Legit thread.

I agree. I believe the races should be separate.

I don't want my kids anywhere near these cretins or their devil spawn. I want them to grow up not having to be exposed to cancerous black/thug "culture". Too many white kids have fallen victim to this garbage, degenerate urban hip hop shit. It really fucking sucks.

I'm thinking of moving to somewhere in eastern Europe. Since western Europe isn't an option anymore because they are not safe from the shitskin plague either. Maybe a place like Romania or Croatia. Or Latvia/Lithuania. Just any place not flooded with subhuman chimps.

Copenhagen

Rotter
I wouldn't give a fuck if I never saw another white person in my life LMAO

Jawanomics

Champion
BetaEurasianCuckold said:

Your mom would....she worships us with her pussy.

Timbuck2

Joke
Then leave whatever white country you are currently living in and don't come back.

Sane white people don't want non whites shitting up their countries. But you can't seem to stay away from us lol. You come to Europe and the Angloshere in droves, chase after white women, insert yourselves into social justice/liberal movements and causes like parasitic leeches trying to destroy the host then chimpout like wild apes whenever a native white person decides to speak out against you or says something that hurts your wittle feewings.

Fuck off to Asia

lono

Banned
Jawanomics said:

Your mom would....she worships us with her pussy.

This isn't sluthate. We have a level of respect here and that was a low blow.

Timbuck2 said:
Then leave whatever white country you are currently living in and don't come back.

Sane white people don't want non whites shitting up their countries. But you can't seem to stay away from us lol. You come to Europe and the Angloshere in droves, chase after white women, insert yourselves into social justice/liberal movements and causes like parasitic leeches trying to destroy the host then chimpout like wild apes whenever a native white person decides to speak out against you or says something that hurts your wittle feewings.

Fuck off to Asia

When has an Asian person ever done this? You might have a point if you were talking about mexicans or African Americans but Asian?? Are you kidding me

NoComment

Joke
What a bunch of butthurt white racists in this thread. JUST LOL@getting mad at ethnics because white women don't want you. Scapegoating of peace.

lol@white people in North America talking about immigration. Ask what's left of the Natives what they think about your forefathers invading and squatting in the Natives' land.

This whole butthurt Internet white racist crap really has to stop. All it does is anger you up behind the PCs that your parents bought for you. Then you go out to the store, see an ethnic, put your head down and shuffle past him or you go around taking pictures like Trews or IceCutter. Such passive agressiveness.

White people are diminishing so I can understand the rage. But sitting on the Internet, not reproducing with white women is not helping. You'd do more for your race if you left the house and approached a white woman. lol@the guys ITT pretending to be tough guys. What brand of router are you using, tough white guys?? What made you switch to a Chrome browser, Mr Anglo Slayer? Oh, extroverted outgoing White Ladies' Man, what's your favourite online multiplayer game?

White people will always exist but it will be mostly in Russia and Eastern Europe.