Ethnics are hated in Dota 2

White God

Normie
People on reddit, 4chan, playdota forums are constantly complaining about ethnics. Especially Mexicans, Russians, Pinoys... never Europeans.

Whenever this guy encounters a shitty player he calls them some random ethnicity like Zimbabwean Medusa :lol:  

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiLongQua/videos

dota2

Normie
hate towards russians is understandable they ruineverything since dota through hon,lol,dota2

White God

Normie
dota2 said:
hate towards russians is understandable they ruineverything since dota through hon,lol,dota2

You played them all? I never played the original dota but I played wc3. I played HoN and it was by far my favourite MOBA. The original/early HoN was better than Dota 2 imo. I wasted my fucking early 20s playing HoN all day lol.

allindaeyes

Banned
i used to play dota but recently I have been getting off games and it in general as its full of disgusting people just like the real world, no depressionino. 

But most dota players are shit, those guys are hated cus they go on whatever server they can. And russians are europeans u twat on euro servers EE and other european countries are hated on plenty, peruvians are hated not mexicans

dota2

Normie
White God said:
dota2 said:

You played them all? I never played the original dota but I played wc3. I played HoN and it was by far my favourite MOBA. The original/early HoN was better than Dota 2 imo. I wasted my fucking early 20s playing HoN all day lol.
i wasted half of my life playing games and i agree when it comes to hon - when those fuckers from asia and russians couldnt play on eu/us servers - best times ever

Heterosexual Male said:
Only goes to further prove mostly incels obsess over other ethnic groups.
this. as if anyone cares about some basementdwelling, socially awkward stormfrontcels raging on some obscure online game platform.

:jordan:

@"Heterosexual Male"

White God

Normie
I have recently been made aware of the fact that Asians have been leaving the SEA servers to play on the Australian servers. Why do they do this? Because of the very poor quality of SEA servers. But why is it poor quality? Because they are Asian. But when the Asians fill the Australian servers they just make the Australian servers bad.

Notice it's just an analogy for immigration? Ethnic country is ethnic. Ethnics go to White country. White country becomes ethnic and inherits ethnic problems. The cycle will continue indefinitely until stopped...

White God said:
Notice it's just an analogy for immigration? Ethnic country is ethnic. Ethnics go to White country. White country becomes ethnic and inherits ethnic problems. The cycle will continue indefinitely until stopped...
Look up the British, French, Spanish empires. Then look at the most widely spoken languages in the world. There's your reason to why ethnics flood western nations and not a country like Japan. Your ancestors did it. If you stayed in Europe, and did not assimilate ethnics and promote globalization this wouldn't be happening right now. Example, the only reason blacks are in America right now is because Anglos didn't wanna breed enough to work.