Ethnics are a lot more sadistic

SeriousM

Normie
I never realized this until now but I am slowly starting to see it among people. After going to a school that was a mix of different races, I found that a lot of the ethnic kids in general were very sadistic and usually bullied everyone else. Even the Asians at my school would gossip endlessly about some of the students and at times gang up on a student to mercilessly bash them.

Among whites, I have found that empathy exists a lot more but with ethnics, all I see is merciless bullying of almost everyone else, the ethnic males I know do this the most. We had some black guys at my high school who would find the nerdy kid or a kid going through shit in his life and bully him in front of others for attention. 

It might just be my experience but I noticed that the black and hispanic guys at my high school were usually the least merciless with their bullying and often did everything to provoke a reaction from a helpless kid or even fight him. What I found more disturbing is that some of these fights were completely unfair, you would have a 13 year old short white kid going up against some buff 17 year old black kid that provoked him and started the fight.

Even in the real world I see this a lot, it is usually the ethnics in my area who usually start a lot of the fights and prey on the helpless.

Not saying whites are innocent in all of this but I typically only notice some of this behavior among poor whites, even then it is not nearly as common as it is with the ethnics.

They're taking revenge for all the centuries of colonization and genocide. They don't have the best looks and are shorter on average. Have some empathy.

Copenhagen

Slayer
It's a cruel world where people are cutthroat as fuck, even in white communities but white communities hide it better. Since ethnics get mistreated since the day they squeeze out of their moms' hairy pussies they are way ahead of the curve on the reality of humanity.

allindaeyes

Banned
u are right and this is coming from an ethnic.

Ethnics care about looks way more & social status, even for friendships. Whilst white people and blacks care way less. Asians are the worst at this and really sneaky, they are basically like gossip girls.

SeriousM

Normie
I would actually not be surprised if most of the racism from Sluthate and the misc came from ethnics themselves. Indians and Asians are the worst, they value whiteness so much and it is hilarious to see them put each other down consistently. I will say the same for the women of their race, the few decent Asian and Indian guys I knew all seemed to do better with white girls than girls of their own race. Asian and Indian women in the western world are the biggest white worshipers and will sacrifice a lot on quality just to get a white man, Kevin James has more value than Godfrey Gao in their eyes.

Arabs seem to be the biggest white worshipers by far though, both males and females of that group. Every Arab guy I have known has been thirsty for blonde pussy, I mean literally stalking blondes like a pack of wolves. I find it funny how they all hate their own women and hunger for western pussy, I have seen the most self-hate out of Arabs, they even hate being called Arab and often consider themselves white.

The biggest racists I have known have often been hispanic, mediterranean white, slavs, and arabs. Anglo whites are not nearly as racist as those groups.

I think non-Anglo whites and ethnics who want to desperately be seen as white act as more racist towards minorities in order to gain acceptance from Anglos.

allindaeyes

Banned
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
allindaeyes said:
u are right and this is coming from an ethnic.

Ethnics care about looks way more & social status, even for friendships. Whilst white people and blacks care way less. Asians are the worst at this and really sneaky, they are basically like gossip girls.
ethnic do not care about looks, or atleast they are delusional, they think buy spiking up their hair and wearing expensive clothes, they can get laid  :lol:

and ethnics are the biggest WKs even though women despise them

also ethnics bully in numbers, ull only ever hear of ethnics ever bullying anyone in groups
yes ethnics are the biggest WKs but they DO care about looks. Thats why they do the things your saying, for looks.

Also, whites are as red pill as a lot of ethnics these days just not in the same percentage. Blacks are the least WK

allindaeyes

Banned
allindaeyes said:
ethnic do not care about looks, or atleast they are delusional, they think buy spiking up their hair and wearing expensive clothes, they can get laid  :lol:

and ethnics are the biggest WKs even though women despise them

also ethnics bully in numbers, ull only ever hear of ethnics ever bullying anyone in groups
yes ethnics are the biggest WKs but they DO care about looks. Thats why they do the things your saying, for looks.

Also, whites are as red pill as a lot of ethnics these days just not in the same percentage. Blacks are the least WK
if ethnics cared about looks theyd be getting rhinoplasties asap  :lol:
They are still deluded though, they think they look decent or good ( most of them ). And by spiking up their hair or some shit they become good looking, im serious. This is why you see a lot of ethnic gymcels, and this isnt just exclusive to dark skinned ethnics this applies to like WOGS, arabs etc.

Gandharva

Banned
yeah this is true sadly.stormfrontcels are regulated to the internet.most white men are cool as fuck irl to me.

they also are more into status than whites.especially middle easterners.

ilikedicks

Coper
SeriousM said:
I think non-Anglo whites and ethnics who want to desperately be seen as white act as more racist towards minorities in order to gain acceptance from Anglos.
lol @ this bluepilled nonsense. This isn't the 1930s. Anglos are below all whites at this point and today Jews have more status than them in their own countries owning nearly all of the big corporations. You want to make it in America you should be sucking up to Jews not anglos. It is not fashionable to be anglo in 2015.  Whenever I hear someone American of British ancestry talk about their ethnicity if they're monoracial they always say "i'm just boring ol english or scottish". I don't see anyone else of other ancestries ever calling their ethnicity boring but anglos. 

In my school it was mostly the anglos who were cultureless and they were the main ones to become wiggerfied. Anglos today are a shell of what they once were seen as. Wasp are literally mocked and made fun of for comedic effect all the time in Hollywood. Whenever wasp are portrayed in media they're portayed as being betas never chads.

Watch A Haunted House, and the one episode of Supernatural titled "Ask Jeeves" this is the modern view of what a Wasp is and what they act like. Every negative white stereotype are literally stereotypes based on anglos.  Heck Anglos aren't even top dog in the music industry anymore. Black and latin singers get put on pedestals and praised for their vocal talent and creativity Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga etc. While the wasp singers like Miley get panned for being generic lip synching whores...coincidently enough it's always the anglo singers who become wiggers when they want to reinvent themselves LOL.

Other whites have no need to be seen as anglo nor do they want to be. They have culture. It is anglos who don't have an identity which is why it's always them appropriating others peoples culture. At this point African Americans have more culture than a wasp. You were right about most everything else though.

Sociopath1983

Normie
most indian guys try to present themselves as being attractive yet they have horrible bones, features and height with tiny penises. Everyone in Canada looks at Indians as being over compensating ugly subhumans

Sociopath1983 said:
most indian guys try to present themselves as being attractive yet they have horrible bones, features and height with tiny penises. Everyone in Canada looks at Indians as being over compensating ugly subhumans
lol serious question, why do you hate indians so much? you been cucked by a currycel?

Bojack

Lookism God
Fukin lol @ white boys, white boys need to be punished. Ethnics are the true superior ones.

Sociopath1983

Normie
Bojack said:
Fukin lol @ white boys, white boys need to be punished. Ethnics are the true superior ones.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: