Black Pill @EthnickTakeover getting a WHITE BLOWJOB. Cant cope anymore.

amo vs the forces of evil

a timeless bouquet, my princess
HQNP

:crying: :bean::crying::undisputedcry::undisputedcry::undisputedcry::undisputedcry::thumbsdown:

FUCK ALL YOU ETHNICK SHITSKINS

@EthnicTakeover is it u bhai?

I thought u were a pious brahmin. How can u have physical contact with these dog fucking cum guzzling mlecchas whores. Don't u know they are beneath even shudras and chandals. U have become eternally impure bhai. The only to to purify u now is to sacrifice the blood of 100 virginal mlecchas females in shuddhikaran ceremony during the night of Amaavas. U know how hard is it to find a single virginal mlechha let alone 100 of them. If u didn't purify yourself u will become a mleccha in your second life instead of attaining mukti. What a terrible fate is awaititng u!!!

EthnicTakeover

Get mogged by the Ethnic Takeover
HBO Manlets
I can confirm that this is indeed me.

EthnicTakeover

HBO Manlets

I thought u were a pious brahmin. How can u have physical contact with these dog fucking cum guzzling mlecchas whores. Don't u know they are beneath even shudras and chandals. U have become eternally impure bhai. The only to to purify u now is to sacrifice the blood of 100 virginal mlecchas females in shuddhikaran ceremony during the night of Amaavas. U know how hard is it to find a single virginal mlechha let alone 100 of them. If u didn't purify yourself u will become a mleccha in your second life instead of attaining mukti. What a terrible fate is awaititng u!!!

A brahmin need not be pious. His very existence is a virtue of being pious

I do not blame these women for being obsessed with me. Everybody wants someone of a higher caste. I do not need to wait for a second life I already have moksha.

Now stop the blasphemy or I will have you executed in Kamakhya temple.

SonOfTyrone

White man + AZN woman 😍 ❤️ enabler
Gorilla Crew

@EthnicTakeover
Skip to
1 min in and this is EXACALLY what I see playing when you slaughter the virgins

EthnicTakeover

HBO Manlets
@EthnicTakeover
Skip to
1 min in and this is EXACALLY what I see playing when you slaughter the virgins
The warrior's look is like a thunderous rain-cloud's, when, armed with mail, he seeks the lap of battle. Be thou victorious with unwounded body: so let the thickness of thy mail protect thee...

SonOfTyrone

White man + AZN woman 😍 ❤️ enabler
Gorilla Crew
The warrior's look is like a thunderous rain-cloud's, when, armed with mail, he seeks the lap of battle. Be thou victorious with unwounded body: so let the thickness of thy mail protect thee...
Skip to 1:40

This is why I say traditional Indian music is the best in the world sounds so good

El Jefe

Joke
It is OVER that is prime possibly virgin teen white pussy. The holy grail

And this ethnic is getting that while you rot here