Ethnic women = most hypocritical pieces of shit

allindaeyes

Banned
This is for the non appealing ethnics, so not latinas or anything. More like Asians, Indians, Arabs, Africans. ( I dont think any of them are ugly they just dont have the same appeal as latina for inter racial for most ppl )

Anyway, these kind of women LOVE to fuck people of another ethnicity, however if a guy of their ethnicity gets another ethnicity he is a race traitor and deserves to be  :uzi: they legit transform to this  :redstomper: little crying tantrum sluts. Black women, hate black men love whites, but cant get them usually so get mad when BBCs only go light skin or whites. I see this legit EVERYWHERE, and it is HORRENDOUS and DISGUSTING.

Some ethnic men are the same BTW, they get jealous that someone of their ethnicity can pull a white or w/e ( i dont think they are best but most ethnics do due to inferiority complex ) and throw  :redstomper: s

Gandharva

Banned
hispanics  are  bad  ,op     they are worse than asian women...they thriv eon drama and are openly promiscuous

atleast asian women have other good qualities outside of their white worship..latinas worship whites and have few good qualities unrelated to a bang   .

I saved a audio file froma  youtuber who exposed latinas....I still got it on my usb....he deleted it but itll be posted soon enough

allindaeyes

Banned
Gandharva said:
hispanics  are  bad  ,op     they are worse than asian women...they thriv eon drama and are openly promiscuous

atleast asian women have other good qualities outside of their white worship..latinas worship whites and have few good qualities unrelated to a bang   .

I saved a audio file froma  youtuber who exposed latinas....I still got it on my usb....he deleted it but itll be posted soon enough

dude i have no idea why u hve boner for asians. trust me i know plenty of chinky sluts and have known some since I was a small child they wouldnt bat a eye at a nigger like u

Gandharva

Banned
most chinks are sluts but they have good qualities out of their slutdom.

thats the point  .latinas are all around vile,only good for sex  .
if fake asses didnt exist for low prices,most latinas wouldnt even have that.....they have to dress like hookers to look  sexy...still  love them over white women though