Ethnic men WANT white men to date ethnic girls

TheTrews

Normie
Thus leaving all the white girl meat to them.

Don't be fooled by this ruse, white men.

Gandharva

Banned
if ethnik women didnt prefer white men,Id be glad never fucking a single white woman ever again.most ethnik men Ive talked to prefer ethnik women,especially middle easterners,who ironically are claimed here for being the most white girl thirsty.

TheTrews

Normie
Willy you even asked me why I don't go to South America to get my fill of strange spic women. Like they are even on my radar! Only white women for me.

The user WhiteMenCantBeIncel bases all his posts on his assumption that white men don't have to be alone if they only pick an ethnic girl.

I hope that lonely white guys will not succumb to the ethnic incubuses because of pressure from ethnic men who have a vested interest in stealing white wimmin. 

Don't let them poison your mind into thinking that an ethnic girl is a good alternative. They want all the white wimmin for their own grubbing brown hands and want to buy you off with inferior brown meats. 

That ain't no fair xchange.

You're right, Trews. You should stay in your basement and fuck no one rather than have an ethnic girlfriend. Good call. And stop with the indian racial slurs. If you can't construct an argument without bringing my race into it then you aren't able to debate.

Joncoping

Normie
Trews is probably the most subhuman person I have come across on this site, IRL and the internet

TheTrews

Normie
Joncoping said:
Trews is probably the most subhuman person I have come across on this site, IRL and the internet
Ethnic detected.

Joncoping

Normie
TheTrews said:
Joncoping said:
Ethnic detected.
Lol boyo. You roam the streets of North London stalking couples. You make basement dwellers seem fly due to your subhumanity

TheTrews

Normie
Joncoping said:
TheTrews said:
Ethnic detected.
Lol boyo. You roam the streets of North London stalking couples. You make basement dwellers seem fly due to your subhumanity
Nothing wrong with taking photos. Photographers do it everyday. I don't stalk either, I capture what is there, present in front of me.

Anyway you're an ethnik and an incel at that. I'd probably lol at you if I saw you in the flesh. Keep hating my harmless photo taking.

Joncoping

Normie
TheTrews said:
Joncoping said:
Nothing wrong with taking photos. Photographers do it everyday. I don't stalk either, I capture what is there, present in front of me.

Anyway you're an ethnik and an incel at that. I'd probably lol at you if I saw you in the flesh. Keep hating my harmless photo taking.
Lol at calling me an incel boyo. I guess you need to ask around some.

And if you saw me in flesh you'd start scurrying away while pretending to be on the phone LOL.

You are a subhuman who spends his days walking around looking for interracial couples. The closest thing you got to a pussy was childbirth.

EDIT:

N

National Shitposting Agency

WhiteMenCan said:
You're right, Trews. You should stay in your basement and fuck no one rather than have an ethnic girlfriend. Good call. And stop with the indian racial slurs. If you can't construct an argument without bringing my race into it then you aren't able to debate.

Funny, you don't look Indian to me..

Gulag

Normie
I want white men to date ethnic women so ethnics die out sinple really

asianchad

Coper
That doesnt matter because I'm seeing more and more BBCs and Asians dating white girls like crazy