Ethnic men want to sell us their wares and get mad when we don't accept

TheTrews

Normie

It's a ploy to leave all the superior white women for them.

TheTrews

Normie
LostTuna said:
lol explain how ethnics are encouraging us to go with their women? this is bullshit and u know it
Redpill sites such as this are the perfect platform for ethnics to try and push them onto incel, mentally fragile whites.

WhiteMenCantBeIncel is one of many on here who dedicate their time t 'proving' that white men cannot be incel, only vocel, because gook and ethnic women exist.

Typical ethnic male behaviour. Trying to tell whites they have many options with hideous ethnic animals

Also you have other devious ethnics who spend their time trying to inflate the attractiveness of nigresses, sheboons and hairy turdskins.

Gandharva is a perfect example of an ethnic who does this. Yet he has also freely admitted that his ideal woman is this white singer or actress from the 1980s. 

It would suit Gandharva and his fellow ethnic cronies for al white men to get with ethnic women, leaving all the white women to ethnic men like them.

This is the type of hypocrisy ethnics are full of. Never trust an ethnic, they are conniving snakes.

NoComment

Coper
shut the fuck up bellyaching on the internet, you aspie. We get it. You have made yourself clear using words, pictures and videos. You're not saying anything new.

TheTrews

Normie
IRL example. There was a black guy that I hardly knew who tried to set me up with a black girl who was a friend of his. 

One time I was watching tv and this guy was there. He kept making comments like 'wow' and 'damn she's hot' whenever a nigress appeared on screen. Then later he asked me what type of girls I was into and if I was into black girls LOL.

The black girl told me I was cute. I was actually trying to get her to set me up with some of her cute white female friends. She also hinted she wanted to visit my apartment.

A few weeks later I got a text from her which said 'I want to have a baby, do you want to have a baby together?' I'm not kidding you that's what it said. Needless to say I never replied.

I found out that her friend the black guy had just got a WHITE girl pregnant. After all that chatter about how black girls were hnng  :lol: She saw her friend was having a kid and she wanted one too.

------------------

Another IRL example I have seen multiple times actually involves ethnic girls (mainly muslims) trying to set-up one of their white female friends with a muslim male cousin or relative.

I witnessed it one time when I saw a pretty white teenage jb with a group of Pakistani veiled Muslim girls who were all saying to her 'Meet him! He's really nice!' She looked unsure but the group of girls kept pressuring her to go and meet him.

Eventually she walked off alone and across the street she was met by a dark-skinned Pakistani man who was a lot older. The first thing he did was hug her and ask if he could hold her hand. 

It was really creepy and the whole thing was orchestrated by the group of ethnic schoolgirls.

modified

hairloss expert
TheTrews said:
It's a ploy to leave all the superior white women for them.
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Beta white guys are the ones cherrypicking off attractive minority girls because white = Chad to a minority girl so you beta white guys can date up by taking an Asian/Indian/Black girl just by being white.

Darkman

Normie
This isn't true at all. White people are choosing to go ethnics out of their own violation. There is no grand conspiracy by ethnics to force whites to fuck white women. Whites have higher status than the majority of ethnics on virtue of being white. This is typical basement tier victim mentally theory.

TheTrews

Normie
On another occasion, an ethnic girl who was a friend of Simon Cowell developed a liking to me. 

For over one year, her ethnic stepsister and ethnic friend kept bugging me, sending me whatsapl messages all the time that I never replied to. Over one whole year they did this.  :lol:

Gandharva

Banned
my ideal is li ying zhi..but also naimah abdirazak blasian/zambo types.  I also like tanned blondes.a nikka cant like more than one thing?  shit
[hr]

I like  day and  night..tanned blondes=day,sunlight

straight haired mongoloid blacks  = night,mysteriousness,eternity,void

futurehuman

Normie
Its a scam. White men can be incel espcially in the hypergamous shit hole that is London. The Trews must be good looking if he gets IOIS from ethnics. I never get IOIs unless you count being treated with respect, when buying a product at a supermarket or wherever.

TheTrews

Normie
Gandharva said:
my ideal is li ying zhi..but also naimah abdirazak blasian/zambo types.  I also like tanned blondes.a nikka cant like more than one thing?  shit
[hr]

I like  day and  night..tanned blondes=day,sunlight

straight haired mongoloid blacks  = night,mysteriousness,eternity, void

Black women definitely are void.

springfield

Banned
futurehuman said:
Its a scam. White men can be incel espcially in the hypergamous shit hole that is London. The Trews must be good looking if he gets IOIS from ethnics. I never get IOIs unless you count being treated with respect, when buying a product at a supermarket or wherever.
If thetrews was good looking do you honestly think he would be stalking interracial couples all day long? By his own admission he said he resembled this pencil neck of doom British actor or whatever. If ethnic girls were slobbering all over him he'd be deep in that vag and never to be posting again.

TheTrews

Normie
springfield said:
futurehuman said:
If thetrews was good looking do you honestly think he would be stalking interracial couples all day long? By his own admission he said he resembled this pencil neck of doom British actor or whatever. If ethnic girls were slobbering all over him he'd be deep in that vag and never to be posting again.
Ethnic pussy...

Narnia

Slayer
TheTrews said:
IRL example. There was a black guy that I hardly knew who tried to set me up with a black girl who was a friend of his. 

One time I was watching tv and this guy was there. He kept making comments like 'wow' and 'damn she's hot' whenever a nigress appeared on screen. Then later he asked me what type of girls I was into and if I was into black girls LOL.

The black girl told me I was cute. I was actually trying to get her to set me up with some of her cute white female friends. She also hinted she wanted to visit my apartment.

A few weeks later I got a text from her which said 'I want to have a baby, do you want to have a baby together?' I'm not kidding you that's what it said. Needless to say I never replied.

I found out that her friend the black guy had just got a WHITE girl pregnant. After all that chatter about how black girls were hnng  :lol: She saw her friend was having a kid and she wanted one too.

------------------

Another IRL example I have seen multiple times actually involves ethnic girls (mainly muslims) trying to set-up one of their white female friends with a muslim male cousin or relative.

I witnessed it one time when I saw a pretty white teenage jb with a group of Pakistani veiled Muslim girls who were all saying to her 'Meet him! He's really nice!' She looked unsure but the group of girls kept pressuring her to go and meet him.

Eventually she walked off alone and across the street she was met by a dark-skinned Pakistani man who was a lot older. The first thing he did was hug her and ask if he could hold her hand. 

It was really creepy and the whole thing was orchestrated by the group of ethnic schoolgirls.
:glasses:

grooming-gang-game is legit

:slowclap: