• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eternal Recurrence?

Anakind

Champion
Low IQ-cels please stay out!

The greatest weight.-- What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: "This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence - even this spider and this moonlight between the trees, and even this moment and I myself. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned upside down again and again, and you with it, speck of dust!" Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus?... Or how well disposed would you have to become to yourself and to life to crave nothing more fervently than this ultimate eternal confirmation and seal?  -  Nietzsche

My hypnotherapist brought up this theory to me.

I can't imagine living this life over and over again. What a fucking joke that would be/.

Anyone who has smoked salvia knows about the never ending loop we call life :giggle:

Anakind

Champion
IntenseSuffering said:
My hypnotherapist brought up this theory to me.

I can't imagine living this life over and over again. What a fucking joke that would be/.

Anyone who has smoked salvia knows about the never ending loop we call life :giggle:

I would be hyperventilating if the demon brought me the news.

@"Pinhead"

Anakind

Champion
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
Russel refuted this in his divine illiad

I know that it's been refuted also by the second law of thermodynamics. But the point is the frightening thought. The idea of heaven and hell is also nonsense but it still scares people.

faggot

Rotter
I certainly hope this isn't true

What a true hell that would be. I have been feeling more suicidal than ever lately so this is extremely shit to read :suicice:

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Yea but when you die your dead you feel

Foxx

Average Guy
Would channel the spirit of the supreme gentleman to help me go ER on that demon tbh

faggot

Rotter
Boyo Doppelganger said:
I would not mind at all.
Life is not bad, only boring.

you're not truly ugly if you think life isn't bad

Its fucking HORRIBLE for an ugly male

FuckThis

Rotter
Reincarnation is legit i think. I even have memories from my past life. 

But reincarnation is mostly fair,it is a zero sum game. 

So if you are an incel now,you will be a slut in next life

faggot said:
Boyo Doppelganger said:
I would not mind at all.
Life is not bad, only boring.

you're not truly ugly if you think life isn't bad

Its fucking HORRIBLE for an ugly male

Being ugly is no big deal, you can cope with prostitutes which in turn beats fate of some hypothetical chad who died in car crash this morning.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
I've only had a few mild panic attacks in my life... this thought came to me in at least 2 that I can remember. At the time, I was still grappling with the possibility that there was a god, albeit not the one that Joel Osteen preached about, but rather one that created us solely for his own warped amusement(which is still 100% consistent with the god of the Bible, imo). I just sat there thinking that if we truly were being guided by the hand of a wicked god, he would ensure that reincarnation exists, & I would be reborn into the exact same life, completely aware of each instance of pain & suffering I would inevitably endure, & be just as powerless to change the outcome. Hands down, one of the most horrifying versions of 'hell' I can think of.

Anakind

Champion
FuckThis said:
Reincarnation is legit i think. I even have memories from my past life. 

But reincarnation is mostly fair,it is a zero sum game. 

So if you are an incel now,you will be a slut in next life

Read again! The demon gives you the same life you have right now over and over again into eternity. He won't give you Chris Carmack's or Adriana Lima's life.

Spectre

Regular
Anakind said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

I know that it's been refuted also by the second law of thermodynamics. But the point is the frightening thought. The idea of heaven and hell is also nonsense but it still scares people.

Better hope the multiverse isn't real

It\ said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

It's bullshitism promoted by Jewish slave masters,And false Newtonian models of the universe.time is not a dilation,you can't stop something that's not a substance/object.spacetime is bullshit from Jew Einstein.its funny how am hit supremacist doesn't recognise the entire physics today isjewish fantasy.ever heard of schauburger,the physicist that created vortex technology and unlimited energy?                  If not how do ascertain with your senses the hat vortex technology is evene available? You can't stop or travel thrum abstractions,time is not an a actual object

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I would actually like it, cuz I would get to experience my childhood and teenage years again and they were truly GOAT.

With that said, I wouldnt even be surprised if something like that happends, or atelast that we get reborn again or whatever. I used to be hardcore atheist and evolutionary biology-cel but the last couple of years, from what Ive seen of the fucking atheist-faggots in reddit, I do not wanna associate with those fuckers, they are extremely close minded, pessimistic, cynic and 99% of them are fucking UGLY AS FUCK.

IceCutter

Megastar
no I wouldn't throw myself down and gnash my teeth etc.

if you lived a good life this is a pretty good deal

lol @ Nietzsche, incel bastard

machinegun

Joke
MENTAL MASTURBATION

WE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT IS THIS

WE DONT KNOW

whiteguy

Joke
I was atheist when young, but something like a god 100% exists just at this fucking earth how everything is trigged. He LOVES to see people suffer, he even crucified his fucking SON. My theory is that suffering makes people submissive and he hates to see people that feel like gods, its for his own EGO. He wants to feel like the only god.