• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Estrogenic Males

Mel Gibson

Conquerer Of Lookism.net
tumblr_04088fe9e905bd06cda06daa0b5d015e_aab4707e_640.jpg

What is causing the twinkification of man?
This is what I see when I enter the average Gen-Z gym or locker rooms.

sendmepicstorate

Almost Caused a Car Crash
Autists
tap water and jews
Don’t you just love birth control and lack of proper regulation of hormones used on live stocks seeping into drinking water.

:jordan:

I fucking hate this world
sub100kg corrosive dogs on this forum have convinced men you need to be below 12% bodyfat to be attractive

:banderas:
I mean 12% is optimal for testosterone productions and aesthetics.

However below is retarded as fuck.

Psychoman

Hebophile KHHV
Literally eating female meat or not eating meat at all.
all meats you eat are female animals , chicken cow etc

Mel Gibson

Conquerer Of Lookism.net
Don’t you just love birth control and lack of proper regulation of hormones used on live stocks seeping into drinking water.

9a75a7cad07cf45561aa3db656b5d81d.jpg

"Heh your low T mister gladiator because my e-celeb said anything above 12% is unhealthy".

Mel Gibson

Conquerer Of Lookism.net

On a serious note it has to be fucking intentional, I have some esoteric theories pertaining to Kabballah but Lookist fags are too cucked to hear it.

sendmepicstorate

Almost Caused a Car Crash
Autists

Mel Gibson

Conquerer Of Lookism.net
:tom:

I said optimal you dumb faggot.

Brutally mogged by these two.

View attachment 216106

Explain what you mean I am curious?
Alright Sandow is a mogger, Germany and most of Europe (except UK and Russia) actually understood that allowing industrial wastes to poison your populations and allowing for dysgenics was a bad thing. He did that throw what we would consider meme tier exercises, just goes to show how cucked we are, Tesla was right that we stopped evolving after the 20th century.

As for the esoteric stuff I will keep it short Kabballah Kikes believe Adam and Eve were one androgynous entity and for their Paradise (Heaven On Earth) to exist a requirement is that the goyim become as such.

bad

somebody gave me this acc
basically from what i heard from some interesting theories is that the elites want a low class of mulattos that have no culture, are intersex, docile and easy to control

Mel Gibson

Conquerer Of Lookism.net
basically from what i heard from some interesting theories is that the elites want a low class of mulattos that have no culture, are intersex, docile and easy to control
Yes in certain esoteric circles they believe Adam and Eve were one androgynous entity, the goyim are fractured nations to them.

• Wow
Reactions: bad