• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ESTP mcgregor AMOGs ethnic

[video=youtube]
Look at Mcgregor's skull size, and his energy. He's an highly extroverted ESTP. The brazilian 'Aldo', on the other hand, is a low energy introvert who doesn't have the eloquence and energy to continuously stand against the verbal bullying by Mcgregor, despite having the belt and having an excellent record. The ethnic subsequently gets knocked out by the ESTP in 13 seconds. 

Lol @ the introverts here who deny the power of extroversion and ESTPs.

Bukowski said:
Low energy? Introvert? No, just low IQ.

Lol @ your IQ obsession. You think ESTPs are smart? They really aren't, just socially dominant and highly extroverted. The only slayers from SH/lookism who have been slayers are ESTPs - DLTBB, hlimw etc.

Bukowski said:
Cope. I'd say white ESTPs are above-average IQ typically. Introverted thinking is their secondary function, so they're adept at logical reasoning.

Leadership hierarchy:

#1) XNTJs
#2) XSTJs
#3) XSTPs

Which makes ESTPs not so bad, but not the best either.

Go back to that shitty university of yours, you mentally deranged autist @"adolf hipster". This thread is about ESTPs.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
DOMorDEATH7 said:
Go back to that shitty university of yours, you mentally deranged autist @"adolf hipster". This thread is about ESTPs.

Connor=Irish=Ethnic

your thread=fail

lol @ you stormfag  :lol:

It doesn't even matter.
What people see is a white ESTP amogging some dark brazilian.

I don't even care about most european countries and I am pro-destruction of Germany, Sweden, UK, Austria, France, Netherlands etc. I have stated this before.

The only place I care about is french-Switzerland which I will move to when I finished med school. Meanwhile, you will be a toilet cleaner. Well, that is if you havn't been placed in a mental ward by then. :giggle: @"adolf hipster"