erwqewrqewrqewrqqewr

FireHaze

Gigachad
MistGeburt3000 said:
how can the mirror be less realistic then the phone cam when the phone cam is distorted as fuck when i had professional pictures taken i looked legit 3 points better but those are cameras of severall thousend bucks and he probably has done lighting and photoshop too so how to tell that orinary cams are better then mirror ?
Yeah mirrors and shitty camera phones are both very unrealistic.

Video from a high quality camera is the best way to see what you look like to other people.

how can mirrors be unrealistic you low iqcels? just because they flip the halves of your face? bullshit.
mirrors are most realistic by nature, because its literally just reflecting anything that comes their way without interfering

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Phone camea is a joke, I have some samsung galaxy-something and it has a tendency to make my midface longer when standing near, I can look legit redicilous in some pics cause of the lenghtening effect. I used to have a s2, that one was much better.

Montross

Coper
Female responsiveness should be only gauge tha matters. Why care if you think you look good while puttering around your house alone on a Saturday evening?

Miss Click

Staff member
if youre taking pictures with your phone from an arm distance, its lens distortion. get a dslr camera, its close to what you see in the mirror although its flipped, but its still way better than what you see in a distorted pic taken at a close range with a phone