envyh

Incel
Samuel Valerio plugging into Georgia Rodger..

still to this day..

:cage:

:cage2:

One of Samuel Valerio's buddies

:tlol:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Bone Law said:
fuc shes uglee
i can see where you're coming from, but i think theres still a bit of an attractive quality about her

her traits on a male would be just LOL and he would look incel (her NCT, and non-robust bone structure)

her short philtrum length is honestly one of the biggest things that saves her imo, but i wouldnt call her ugly at all

Bone Law

Incel
MasterFaggot said:
D.R. said:
7.5/10 for me, JB skin and nice tits.

right

Bone Law is suggesting that she is more like this girl:
Where I live the girls are more attractive on average so  my ratings are a bit diff

I also hate nct on a girl

6ft3Incel

Coper
  • I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin.

Invisible

King of Chads
If you wouldn't marry ER's sister then jl at gour high standards. I hope your face matches your standards, boyos.
[hr]
6 said:
  • I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin.
No wonder he went ER

6 said:
'plunging'
i love his use of nouns, guy was hilarious in an autistc way

Brutus

King of Chads
She obviously for better genetic recomb than her brother

Invisible

King of Chads
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT MY MURDERER BOYFRIEND. LMAO YOLO. FUCK ME CHAD"

Temoc

Coper
An asian girl with NCT, that is shitty genetics. Both asians and girls usually have pct

// Infolinks