• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eric Harris was sub5 as fuck

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,336
Reputation
2,980

Almost jsanza tier tbh, just has better skin and isn't fat

This is his most realatable quote honestly:
"I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don’t fucking say “well that’s your fault” because it isn’t, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no don’t let the weird looking Eric KID come along, ooh fucking nooo."

It's chilling to read stuff like that, because I personally am always referred to as "kid" and people always compare my appearance to cartoon characters. There is no place in the world for sub5 males.


He fucking knew. No amount of bluepill fangirls calling him hot after Columbine due to his status will change the fact that he was FUCKED from day 1. Dylan Klebold was obviously ugly too, but I think Harris was just as bad looking.

They did nothing wrong.
 

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
3,505
Reputation
28
Solid hairline, I think his eye area looks good in most photos as well

Laughable lower third, long midface and aspie brain fucked him over though
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,336
Reputation
2,980
Happy Rotter said:
Solid hairline, I think his eye area looks good in most photos as well

Laughable lower third, long midface and aspie brain fucked him over though

Eye area means NOTHING if you have bad bone structure, I'm in the same boat

I have almond shaped blue grey eyes with dark limbal rings. People have commented on them all the time.

Yet I'm objectively ugly as fuck and people constantly think I look like I'm 12.
 

assburger

Megastar
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
cope.

he was a borderline 6.

his friend was sub-4 however.
don't know what you're seeing in him that's so awful, at least from the pics i saw he's pretty handsome aesthetics wise.


u really calling this ugly?  cope.




 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,336
Reputation
2,980
assburger said:
cope.

he was a borderline 6.

his friend was sub-4 however.

don't know what you're seeing in him that's so awful, at least from the pics i saw he's pretty handsome aesthetics wise.


u really calling this ugly? cope.





um yeah?

he was bullied for his "long nose" (normie code for subhuman long midface)

have you seen his profile, it's bird tier and his face from the front is objectively ugly anyway. With a long narrow skull like that, it's legit over. Pretty much every study on scientific attractiveness says that the midface ratio is very important.

Straight men can't rate other men. I look somewhat similar to his face (especially in this pic) and yes, I've been rated a 6 and even a 7 before (by a male, of course)

To anyone who knows me it's very obvious that girls consider me to be quite ugly since I get friendzoned by all but subhuman girls.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,336
Reputation
2,980
UglyNormalFag said:
He's ugly but still above average, if that makes sense

no no and yes

It makes sense considering the fact that if he had been born female, he'd probably look legit decent and fuckable. He does have many good features, like youthful glowing skin, PCT, a symmetrical face, and full lips.

But as a male it's an instant fishface failo. For males attractiveness is 90% bone structure. Girls would probably be intrigued and willing to talk to Harris just based on his MM eye area, but it makes perfect sense that he died a virgin. NOBODY would be attracted to that pitiful bone structure. He's 3/10.


whywoulditmatter said:
Dylan Klebold was better looking than Eric Harris

Dylan Klebold - 4
Eric Harris - 3.5


fixed
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
7
Brutus said:
UglyNormalFag said:
He's ugly but still above average, if that makes sense

no no and yes

It makes sense considering the fact that if he had been born female, he'd probably look legit decent and fuckable. He does have many good features, like youthful glowing skin, PCT, a symmetrical face, and full lips.

But as a male it's an instant fishface failo. For males attractiveness is 90% bone structure. Girls would probably be intrigued and willing to talk to Harris just based on his MM eye area, but it makes perfect sense that he died a virgin. NOBODY would be attracted to that pitiful bone structure. He's 3/10.


whywoulditmatter said:
Dylan Klebold was better looking than Eric Harris

Dylan Klebold - 4
Eric Harris - 3.5


fixed


Eric looks superior to me and I was rated objectively a 5/10 by many on here. Eric is easily higher than me, even if it's a .5 or a full point.

They should be rated much higher.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,336
Reputation
2,980
whywoulditmatter said:
Brutus said:
no no and yes

It makes sense considering the fact that if he had been born female, he'd probably look legit decent and fuckable. He does have many good features, like youthful glowing skin, PCT, a symmetrical face, and full lips.

But as a male it's an instant fishface failo. For males attractiveness is 90% bone structure. Girls would probably be intrigued and willing to talk to Harris just based on his MM eye area, but it makes perfect sense that he died a virgin. NOBODY would be attracted to that pitiful bone structure. He's 3/10.



fixed


Eric looks superior to me and I was rated objectively a 5/10 by many on here. Eric is easily higher than me, even if it's a .5 or a full point.

They should be rated much higher.


You're right he's a little better than 3.5 but only barely.

You and EH are exactly the same in looks, both 4/10.
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,564
Reputation
1
defo sub 5...still maybe 4.5 not 3 like Jsanza
 

Brio

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Brutus said:
I personally am always referred to as "kid" and people always compare my appearance to cartoon characters


this happens to me too
 

Nelo

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
483
Reputation
0
I hate being sub-human. I can't stop crying. I see so many pretty girls outside every day, but I get 0 attention. It's like I'm completely invisible. It hurts me.
 
Top