Eric Harris looks legit almost exactly like me

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,039
Reputation
1,986
No wonder that our experiences have been so similar.

:suicide:
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
6
He's GL though

Just get genioplasty and you'll be a slayer in no time. You're still really young and have many slaying years ahead of you

inb4 bluepill
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,039
Reputation
1,986
ItWontBeMe said:
He's GL though

Just get genioplasty and you'll be a slayer in no time. You're still really young and have many slaying years ahead of you

inb4 bluepill
:what:
One of the MAIN reasons he was bullied was for his looks...
shlayer said:
Naw you look more like klebold.
You haven't seen pics of me
 

shlayer

Slayer
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
3,820
Reputation
0
Brutus said:
ItWontBeMe said:
He's GL though

Just get genioplasty and you'll be a slayer in no time. You're still really young and have many slaying years ahead of you

inb4 bluepill
:what:
One of the MAIN reasons he was bullied was for his looks...
shlayer said:
Naw you look more like klebold.
You haven't seen pics of me
Yeah i have.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
6
eric was like 6+..

cope

he was a mentalcel, girls on the internet love him
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,039
Reputation
1,986
assburger said:
eric was like 6+..

cope

he was a mentalcel, girls on the internet love him
:tlol:
 
Top