ER was on NoFap, don't do it brahs

"I made a vow on NewYear’s Day that I wouldn’t masturbate until I did something to successfully get one step further in life. Having a high sex drive, I usually masturbated at least every other day. I always fantasized about sex… and the fact that I was unable to have sex made me even more obsessed with it. To stop masturbating for more than three days was a big deal. I lasted seven days. On the seventh day my sexual urges became too overwhelming. My whole body was enveloped in it. I thought about girls every single second, and not having a girl to have sex with was unbearable. I could not even function anymore, so I had to break my commitment.The masturbation session I had after that seven-day dry spell was astounding. I did my usual fantasizing about having sex with a beautiful, tall blonde-haired girl; but this time I intensified it a lot, and made up a whole story in my mind just to make the experience seem more real. If only it could be real. Some men get to live that fantasy, whereas I could only dream of it. Life is not fair."

lol@ high sex drive & only fapping once every other day

:lmfao:

I know dat feel when you break 5-7 days of NoFap tho, hnng.
He should have bought a quality japanese onahole.

Legalizer said:
nofap is the biggest mental masturbation community

It's only legit if you're NT and talking to girls every day tbh.
For incels it's just torture.

thor

Incel
frequent masturbation does not equal high sex drive. It's an addiction that traps those poor souls of lesser self discipline