ER had LMS

frenchy91

Gigachad
lack of heigh, was half gook

but yeah not ugly and good MS, would propbably have been a slayer if he was in another city

Joncoping

Normie

LMS just because his ugly incel dad worked somewhere in movie-industry? you gotta be fucking kidding me

FireHaze

Gigachad
He had MS, not L. He was a manlet with zero sexual dimorphism and an asymmetrical face. ER was a 4.5 on a good day.

To make matters worse, he was a clearly an aspie which negates the M and S he had.

lookz

Chad
The German Dream said:
LMS just because his ugly incel dad worked somewhere in movie-industry? you gotta be fucking kidding me

BMW, better car than 95% of the college attendees.

FireHaze said:
He had MS, not L. He was a manlet with zero sexual dimorphism and an asymmetrical face. ER was a 4.5 on a good day.

To make matters worse, he was a clearly an aspie which negates the M and S he had.

LOL coping. The youtube comments of vids about him are literally FULL with people (men and women) saying he was handsome. He was no chad sure but he wasn't a complete deformity either and that's all you need to get laid.

http://www.dailydot.com/crime/elliot-rodger-so-hot-right-now-horrible/

READ THIS FAGS

I'd say
L - Passable (5.5/10)
M - Good but shit prospects for longterm, so not good adjusting for this: (3/10)
S - Shit (1/10)
Overall: 3.2/10 at best, but realistically any woman noticed his autism quickly, quickly forcing his overall to 1/10.

lookz

Chad
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I'd say
L - Passable (5.5/10)
M - Good but shit prospects for longterm, so not good adjusting for this: (3/10)
S - Shit (1/10)
Overall: 3.2/10 at best, but realistically any woman noticed his autism quickly, quickly forcing his overall to 1/10.

M: he was rich that's alll that matters.
S: he was upper upper class.

FireHaze

Gigachad
lookz said:
The German Dream said:

BMW, better car than 95% of the college attendees.

FireHaze said:

LOL coping. The youtube comments of vids about him are literally FULL with people (men and women) saying he was handsome. He was no chad sure but he wasn't a complete deformity either and that's all you need to get laid.

http://www.dailydot.com/crime/elliot-rodger-so-hot-right-now-horrible/

READ THIS FAGS

They're saying that because if they admitted he was ugly then their "confidence is everything" delusion would be shattered.

modified

hairloss expert
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I'd say
L - Passable (5.5/10)
S - Shit (1/10)

Nailed it. Agreed. His face was not the problem. Being short, Eurasian (racism), framecel, and above all else, autistic with narcissistic traits was his downfall.

I could get girls in his body no problem. I have no doubt.

lookz

Chad
modified said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I'd say
L - Passable (5.5/10)
S - Shit (1/10)

Nailed it. Agreed. His face was not the problem. Being short, Eurasian (racism), framecel, and above all else, autistic with narcissistic traits was his downfall.

Then why are you here?

lookz said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I'd say
L - Passable (5.5/10)
S - Shit (1/10)

M: he was rich that's alll that matters.
S: he was upper upper class.

Do you think it's LMM? Status doesn't mean social class. That's why we have the M section of LMS. S is social status. How do people around treat you and feel about you. Do you come off as alpha, do people respect you, etc.

Upper Upper class meant he had money, but he's not hot enough to be an exciting fuck, so the M would mostly factor in longterm, and his obvious autism screams that he'll never have a decent job and his parents will cut him off.

For actual status (not just lol he's rich meaning upper class) he was a dweeb that everyone made fun of and any girl who fucked him would be ridiculed to suicide. That is absolute shit status bro.

modified

hairloss expert
lookz said:
modified said:

Then why are you here?

Because I'm much uglier than him.

NoComment

Coper
He was an aspie. That's it. When you are aspie, your LMS hardly matters. Just look at the aspies who post on here. Most of them aren't ugly.

Autism doesn't preclude LMS, it just effects it harshly
When they know you have autism any cuteness = tardface in their eyes
When they know you have autism they know your fucked for stable income
When they know you haev autism you are the local laughing stock
It forces your objective Status to 1/10, your probably long term Money to 1/10, and except in rare cases, your subjective Looks to 1/10.
It's an LMS minimizer, though i guess its sorta subjective on at least the Looks front

MrMatty

Coper
Looks, no. He was a framecel manlet with a 4 inch cock and dick sucking lips.

Money, no. His family over extended themselves. His mother only made $40k/year but managed to hookup with rich men. His father even filed a petition to have his child support reduced because his business was broke from that documentary.

Status. He may have gotten into movie premieres and private concerts as someone's Plus +1 but he didn't have the type of status that makes sorority girls wet.