Enough of your bullshit cope. Women will let you know if they think you're attractive

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
You are AVERAGE or UGLY if girls do not approach you, flirt with you, or ask you out. This is a FACT.




 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6

You stupid fucking copecels lmao

This will never happen to you because you are either average looking or subhuman.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:

You stupid fucking copecels lmao

This will never happen to you because you are either average looking or subhuman.
*or don't have status. Not to say that TB doesn't have both.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Most guys think girls don't approach because they're in the 80% that women find repulsive. Any top 20% male knows girls approach.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
2
FireHaze said:
Most guys think girls don't approach because they're in the 80% that women find repulsive. Any top 20% male knows girls approach.
very legit. 80%(probably more) are under the impression girls are too shy and beta to approach guys they like first..   :giggle: they literally have no clue how far the average plain Jane is willing to go to lock down a chad. they do what most guys do and make 200 approaches and get rejected 195 times and think every guy has to go through the same hoops they do. most guys have no concept of the pareto principle(80/20 rule) and think only actors and celebs have it easy. they have no clue how easy it is for top 20% out there... Just like how kids in 3rd world countries have no clue how shitty their are vs kids in the USA, yet they are content. They are living in their own reality. the average joe is the same way and hasnt a clue how easy it is chad at the bars, online, pretty much everywhere chad goes
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
3
Legit. i never show interest in a female unless they show interest in me. Almost every girl i hooked up with made the first move.
 

frenchy91

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
7,946
Reputation
10
Ugly/desperate/unhappy-married women flirt with average to ugly dudes sometimes, ive seen it
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
35
Funny how you have to use menial Youtube videos as your evidence, instead of just re-accounting real-world stories.

You have no real-world stories, because you've never had a girl throw herself at.

Must suck not having cute girls approach you, holy fuck.
 

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,758
Reputation
87
Not true, read this article. 

4 Advantages Ugly Guys Have With Women




Women know when they are about to get hit on even before a guy utters a word. A woman will respond by either 1) playing along because she’s interested or 2) putting her guard up because she’s not interested or sometimes 3) slowly palming a canister of mace because some men are just incredibly creepy. If a ridiculously attractive woman is approached by a guy with a face like deli-counter roast beef, her guard is immediately down, because she’s positive there is no chance he’s going to hit on her and – POW! -- old lunchmeat lips gets her number. 

So much bluepill... :giggle:
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Genetic Shit said:
Legit. i never show interest in a female unless they show interest in me. Almost every girl i hooked up with made the first move.
So no girl has ever showed interest in you?
 

IncelFTW

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
533
Reputation
0
DyingHope said:
Not true, read this article. 

4 Advantages Ugly Guys Have With Women




Women know when they are about to get hit on even before a guy utters a word. A woman will respond by either 1) playing along because she’s interested or 2) putting her guard up because she’s not interested or sometimes 3) slowly palming a canister of mace because some men are just incredibly creepy. If a ridiculously attractive woman is approached by a guy with a face like deli-counter roast beef, her guard is immediately down, because she’s positive there is no chance he’s going to hit on her and – POW! -- old lunchmeat lips gets her number. 

So much bluepill... :giggle:
HAHAHA :lol:


Does anyone actually care about being approached by women? i mean who really wants to be, when im out, im doing shit, i dont want bitches coming up and interrupting me, i never see other guys getting approached or approaching...so it's out of sight out of mind, most people wanna be left the fuck alone... lol @ caring that women aren't chasing you down the street begging for your cock everytime you leave your basement
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
3
Reflex said:
Genetic Shit said:
Legit. i never show interest in a female unless they show interest in me. Almost every girl i hooked up with made the first move.
So no girl has ever showed interest in you?
As i stated almost every girl i hooked up with showed interest first. If a women thinks you are attractive they will let you know without you having to do anything. I remember sitting alone at the library once in a study room on a laptop with the door shut and a girl walked i never mey before and said i was cute. 
This whole women dont approach shit is just a cope.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
But why would they approach if they could just get on tinder and be exposed to 10/10 hypermasculine slayers???

Just LMAO @ all the bullshit flip flopping on this site. One minute its girls don't need to IRL becasue they have an endless buffet at their finger tips to they approach all the time in public!

This site has no credibility just LOL if you've taken it serious even ONE time. Vertu is so legit about this coping circle jerk.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
Many women will NEVER approach, even if they are attracted to a guy

In fact I would say good majority of them DO NOT approach

Don't say that they approach like it's some kind of scientific fact
 

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,539
Reputation
40
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Many women will NEVER approach, even if they are attracted to a guy

In fact I would say good majority of them DO NOT approach

Don't say that they approach like it's some kind of scientific fact
Women approach all the time in social events like parties, club, bar or whatever. They will approach or at the very least give obvious signals if you're attractive enough.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,604
Reputation
1,476
nah many of them wont smile at all, they will show NO interest, rather "negative-interest", yet they can be very horny for you. That is, if they are intimidated, which many of them can be if you come across as masculine and strong.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
ColezRightFoot said:
But why would they approach if they could just get on tinder and be exposed to 10/10 hypermasculine slayers???

Just LMAO @ all the bullshit flip flopping on this site. One minute its girls don't need to IRL becasue they have an endless buffet at their finger tips to they approach all the time in public!

This site has no credibility just LOL if you've taken it serious even ONE time. Vertu is so legit about this coping circle jerk.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
You need to get on shoutbox srs
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
RealRob said:
nah many of them wont smile at all, they will show NO interest, rather "negative-interest", yet they can be very horny for you. That is, if they are intimidated, which many of them can be if you come across as masculine and strong.
maximum coping
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2
DyingHope said:
Not true, read this article. 

4 Advantages Ugly Guys Have With Women




Women know when they are about to get hit on even before a guy utters a word. A woman will respond by either 1) playing along because she’s interested or 2) putting her guard up because she’s not interested or sometimes 3) slowly palming a canister of mace because some men are just incredibly creepy. If a ridiculously attractive woman is approached by a guy with a face like deli-counter roast beef, her guard is immediately down, because she’s positive there is no chance he’s going to hit on her and – POW! -- old lunchmeat lips gets her number. 

So much bluepill... :giggle:
lmao women do want to get hit on. they really do. but only by chads.
 
Top