• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Benjibanks

Joke
I’ve posted here before I took some advice to start loosing weight and lost about 15 lbs since November. I wanna know what I should or could improve. I’ve been told bimax is the best option but insurance isn’t going to cover it. I’ve been thinking about cheek implants or fat grays to give forward projection to the zygo area. Any advice would be good I’m just trying to do something to improve I can’t live like this anymore. Thanks

Attachments

• E86E4222-67BB-4AFD-B724-9413C4049654.jpeg
    E86E4222-67BB-4AFD-B724-9413C4049654.jpeg
    606.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 53949572-8C15-4E6D-A36E-C0A53A34B3E6.jpeg
    53949572-8C15-4E6D-A36E-C0A53A34B3E6.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 64
  • B0313291-6148-40CD-A80C-8FC3734E0B9B.jpeg
    B0313291-6148-40CD-A80C-8FC3734E0B9B.jpeg
    849.6 KB · Views: 64

pepelaugh

$$
Autists
6 foot even
your face looks fine from the front like 5/10. Save up and get the bimax if your maxilla recession is bad. Since your 6' you're already like 5.5/10. If you gym max (get your shoulder, back, and traps bigger) can be like 6.5/10, might not even need surgery.

BrokeHeart

F@n B0y
Truecels
there's not a lot you can do realistically i feel like your facial hair could be thicker, and you haircut is ideal for your look. surgery is really expensive and i can't think of any surgery that would ascend you while looking natural. i'd just try to continue working on your body and just keep your line in the water until you get a bite.

and you also dress like shit. invest in a really nice cologne and make an effort to always smell really good. Laundry, Shower, Cologne.

Benjibanks

Joke
your face looks fine from the front like 5/10. Save up and get the bimax if your maxilla recession is bad. Since your 6' you're already like 5.5/10. If you gym max (get your shoulder, back, and traps bigger) can be like 6.5/10, might not even need surgery.
5 like a normie 5 or like psl 5? Problem I have is that I dont feel like I can have the chad attitude not because I don’t feel comfortavle being that way but because I feel it will look unnatural coming from me

Benjibanks

Joke
there's not a lot you can do realistically i feel like your facial hair could be thicker, and you haircut is ideal for your look. surgery is really expensive and i can't think of any surgery that would ascend you while looking natural. i'd just try to continue working on your body and just keep your line in the water until you get a bite.

and you also dress like shit. invest in a really nice cologne and make an effort to always smell really good. Laundry, Shower, Cologne.
Someone told me I should get work on my chin but I dunno. I’m keeping up with gym and clothing but I’m honestly just worried about my face because the other things I’m actively working on or can change easily

BrokeHeart

F@n B0y
Truecels
Someone told me I should get work on my chin but I dunno. I’m keeping up with gym and clothing but I’m honestly just worried about my face because the other things I’m actively working on or can change easily
i wouldn't because i don't even know what surgery would fix it. there is nothing really wrong with your chin, its just your ramus is super long from what i can gather from the frontal view. the surgery would be way too invasive meaning more money, and also posing a larger risk of looking unnatural. Thus defeating the purpose because you're supposed to look better.

Benjibanks

Joke
i wouldn't because i don't even know what surgery would fix it. there is nothing really wrong with your chin, its just your ramus is super long from what i can gather from the frontal view. the surgery would be way too invasive meaning more money, and also posing a larger risk of looking unnatural. Thus defeating the purpose because you're supposed to look better.
Chin and jaw I honestly think I’m good on. It’s midface and cheeks that I feel self conscious about.

ugly nebula

requested ban
HQNP
If you make peace with the fact that you'll never be sexually attractive to females, you'll actually live a very fulfilling life despite looking like you drink human fetus smoothies every morning to start your day.

Benjibanks

Joke
If you make peace with the fact that you'll never be sexually attractive to females, you'll actually live a very fulfilling life despite looking like you drink human fetus smoothies every morning to start your day.
I’m not going to be fulfilled knowing that I look the way I look.