Encountered a robust slayer Chad today...

zanz

Incel
I was at starbucks doing some school work.

Black dude walks in. About 6'1 and 30-40lbs over weight. Has dreadlocks down to his ass and surprisingly good posture for a chubby guy, has decent facial features, could probably bet an 8 or higher if he lost weight, his clothes don't look expensive, but they fit his frame almost perfectly, they almost look tailored.
He exudes an aura of confidence that I've never felt before, not the typical frat bro cockiness, just a sense of pure confidence without douchiness.
Realize half of the patrons are also staring at this dude, he approached the counter and ordered a drink, expected a booming powerful voice, but it's surprisingly soft (voicelets when will they learn). Still enunciated very clearly, his words had a calming effect, got his drink and sat in a chair (posture still exemplary) outside

How does one accomplish projecting that kind of confidence? I've been looking up information on posture and I'm surprised at how many fucking imbalances I have for someone that has been relatively active their while life. But I feel like just posture alone can't take someone to the realm of supernatural confidence? What's the secret?

lono

Banned
He was probably on nofap. Or he had just had sex and was exuding the post-sex high oxytoxin mellow vibe that can be picked up by other people (it's legit trust me)

You're gonna get a lot of shit from th stormfrontcels for calling a black guy a chad.

Copenhagen

Slayer
He probably gets laid and stopped giving a fuck a long time ago about what people think

solidus

Coper
>30-40lbs over weight
>dreadlocks down to his ass
>voicelet
>black

claims chad

IceCutter

Gigachad
none more red said:
It wasn't confidence, it was you projecting your latent homosexual desires
he's been listening to 2pac Keep Ya Head Up since youth