elliot rodgers was a prolific online dater (evidence)

chadD24

Slayer
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Elliot_Rodger&diff=prev&oldid=678090

i dont know who made this site but just wow. there is also stuff about jsansa and mrz

chadD24

Slayer
just lol at posting those pics and writing that shit in your profile and expecting women to answer. rodgers was a bluepilled beta white knight(not that thats surprising)

MrMatty

Coper
Lol at how he created false account to inflate his rating.

thats when he realized you need to be 8+ masculine male model to be able to get a woman through online dating

chadD24

Slayer
The German Dream said:
thats when he realized you need to be 8+ masculine male model to be able to get a woman through online dating

nah he was a copecel till the day he died. he deluded himself into thinking his looks werent the problem

alien

Chad
Rotters
Elliot Rodger struggled because he had AUTISM. Had nothing to do with looks.

And there's no indication that he even bothered to try.

I'm an autistic manlet and even I have no trouble getting laid when I actually leave the basement.

It's probably easier for me to seduce the HR lady than to get her to give me a job. When I was on dating sites, I noticed that a lot of single girls my age and younger work in HR.

Experiment:

Make a profile with the same text but with Chad pictures.

Result: "Bad profile text"/"Girls can detect your bitterness" theory debunked.

chadD24

Slayer
ThereIsNoGame said:
Experiment:

Make a profile with the same text but with Chad pictures.

Result: "Bad profile text"/"Girls can detect your bitterness" theory debunked.

thats why i said "with those pics" ER wasnt good looking enough to away with having such an autistic profile

alien said:
Elliot Rodger struggled because he had AUTISM. Had nothing to do with looks.

And there's no indication that he even bothered to try.

I'm an autistic manlet and even I have no trouble getting laid when I actually leave the basement.

It's probably easier for me to seduce the HR lady than to get her to give me a job. When I was on dating sites, I noticed that a lot of single girls my age and younger work in HR.

For once, I completely agree with you.

just lol buddy boyo said:
elliotrodger
I spent more time studying the world, seeing the world for the horrible, unfair place it is. I then had the revelation that just because I was condemned to suffer a life of loneliness and rejection, doesn’t mean I am insignificant. I have an exceptionally high level of intelligence. I see the world differently than anyone else. Because of all of the injustices I went through and the worldview I developed because of them, I must be destined for greatness. I must be destined to change the world, to shape it into an image that suits me!