Elliot rodgers amogs severe retard. *PROOF

chadD24

Slayer
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
legit lol'd, ER just needed some chin implants for vertical height and a rhino, he looks pretty low inhibition in that pic

too bad hes a manlet/framecel
i agree with chin implant. would have legit been good looking

allindaeyes

Banned
ER Looks like shit... dude is literally sub 4 you guys are legit clueless or retarded. look at his nose and mouth area like holy shit lmfao, the best part about him is probably his eyes which are avg at BEST

chadD24

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
ER Looks like shit... dude is literally sub 4 you guys are legit clueless or retarded. look at his nose and mouth area like holy shit lmfao, the best part about him is probably his eyes which are avg at BEST
i said he moggs SR.. no one is saying ER is aesthetic.. just more so then SR

dat feel

Lookism God
SR looks 100% arabcel

how did his parents acquire him

where is he from

allindaeyes

Banned
chadD24 said:
allindaeyes said:
the only pic it is even close to debatable is the 3rd one, you are probably biased but its clear as day SR looks better, yea he looks more like a twink but still looks better.
[hr]
chadD24 said:
allindaeyes said:
the only pic it is even close to debatable is the 3rd one, you are probably biased but its clear as day SR looks better, yea he looks more like a twink but still looks better.

chadD24

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
this screenshot isn't even representative of how i look...

your legit aspie brained ticked when you saw this line of lens distorted gifs and amogs classic photoshop of my face..

why not watch the actual gifs.. oh yeah its easier for your little aspie brain to cope if u just look at them still

I would not be surprised. He legit insist that he looks white despite appearing ethnic. He also acts and types like ER. Now, I do believe he could be a troll, but remember that many people thought the same of ER and his videos.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
SR's chin and skull width is truly pathetic and he is an ethnic in denial.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
SR's chin/jaw is so feminine that it almost triggers sexual attraction in me. It means my brain barely recognizes his lower third belonging to a man.

Demislayer

Chad
imagine that photo of ER was a police photo of him getting caught because of doing drugs with a hot girl. And then an article on dailymail came to say how this guy's life is so awesome with him organizing college parties and fucking girls and getting money from his own private activity. You fags would say he's a slayer and good looking.

chadD24

Slayer
Demislayer said:
imagine that photo of ER was a police photo of him getting caught because of doing drugs with a hot girl. And then an article on dailymail came to say how this guy's life is so awesome with him organizing college parties and fucking girls and getting money from his own private activity. You fags would say he's a slayer and good looking.
they would be saying he has good fwhr and is a 6-7  :giggle: