Elliot Rodger Movie/Terrorism is finally working

Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
U guy's been keeping ur eye's on the Elliot Rodger Movie incoming?
Del Playa:
  1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF3jqeYjUohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF3jqeYjUo[/SIZE]

Feminists are alrightey trying to kill it their poor offended minds lol: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-horror-film-petition-20150811-story.html

Theyre fine with stories about Ted Bundy and other "Slayers" but incel killers are not okay and are even horrible for a horror movie.
I hope this helps incels get laid with the FearGame. (Bitches giving it up for their own safety incase their local incel pulls ER).

Oppinions?
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
DeepthroatSlayer said:
U guy's been keeping ur eye's on the Elliot Rodger Movie incoming?
Del Playa:
  1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF3jqeYjUohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF3jqeYjUo[/SIZE]

Feminists are alrightey trying to kill it their poor offended minds lol: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-horror-film-petition-20150811-story.html

Theyre fine with stories about Ted Bundy and other "Slayers" but incel killers are not okay and are even horrible for a horror movie.
I hope this helps incels get laid with the FearGame. (Bitches giving it up for their own safety incase their local incel pulls ER).

Oppinions?
Holy shit that movie looks hilarious. Will watch.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
but what are the longterm implications of this movie. What will it do? Clearly it's pissing off women/feminists/tumblr with thousands of petitions against it. It's going to make a metaphorical splash on the Sexual Market Place but who knows how.

Will women put out to incels more out of empathy or feer?

Will they be disgusted by loveshy's even more?

Only time will tell for sure. I'm trying to be optimistic but the hatred of it has me worried.
 

scar_face40

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
4
It's watch it, but not a fan of the horror element added in. Would have preferred a more dark and depressing drama with suicide undertones etc.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
As is femicunts may kill it just for portraying ER as a villain who was created by society (much like Chronicle, one of my favorites). They would firebomb the set if they made him a straightup depressed antihero and rocky figure.

it would be a breath of fresh fucking air to see that though.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
That film looks fucking shit. The main character doesn't seem incel, he's a pretty boy and he's white. Plus he actually talks to the girl and asks her out.

This is a bad D-list movie.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
Yeah it's shitty budget and casting and writing def shows. But ER was handsome enough and plenty of incels do have the courage to ask people out it just doesn't work. Idk about ER tho.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,434
Reputation
3
scar_face40 said:
It's watch it, but not a fan of the horror element added in. Would have preferred a more dark and depressing drama with suicide undertones etc.

legit.
[hr]
ER's movies where 10 times better quality than this shit.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Yeah it's shitty budget and casting and writing def shows. But ER was handsome enough and plenty of incels do have the courage to ask people out it just doesn't work. Idk about ER tho.
ER and handsome don't belong in the same sentence.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
I said this in my psychopath theory

Females have a hardwired defense mechanism inside them that makes them attracted to and fuck psychopaths because they are fearful that if they don't he will kill them, their children, etc.

If all sub 7 males (85% of men) started demanding sex a few times a month or they would riot they would be willing to give it up. As of right now they don't take the threat seriously because there are so few incels who are actually willing to carry out their threats.
legit this is what I'm talking about with incel terrorism. Maybe the ER of the world are helping us others get laid. If we had  the kind of presence that school shooters did (have you seen the effects? holy shit they're so scared) then maybe we'd be somewhere. Alternatively an incel 9/11 could get us all pussy for decades to come if its big enough.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
0
Firehaze already said that. Not the fucking point.

This thread is for discussing the movie and the greater effects of incel terrorism and psychopath theory.

ER was just the first step.
 

ZyklonBob

Cuck
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
53
Reputation
0
allindaeyes said:
er was not handsome you retard he was below average ( 4)
if er got a fucking nosejob done to combat his kikeazn nose, got some testosterone, some more sunlight, and aryan eyes he'd be a 8/10
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
17
ER is testament to what Hapas are capable of once they leave their basements.
 

otyiludf53

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
35
Reputation
0
TheTrews said:
That film looks fucking shit. The main character doesn't seem incel, he's a pretty boy and he's white. Plus he actually talks to the girl and asks her out.

This is a bad D-list movie.
Pretty much this. Watch 'To Save a Life', to a see more accurate depiction of ER's life, the movie features a blackcel in the beginning as an added bonus. It came out a couple of years before the shooting.
[hr]
Bojack said:
There will never again be another ER
see

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
ER is testament to what Hapas are capable of once they leave their basements.
 

Presence

Coper
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
598
Reputation
0
just lol buddy boyo said:
I said this in my psychopath theory

Females have a hardwired defense mechanism inside them that makes them attracted to and fuck psychopaths because they are fearful that if they don't he will kill them, their children, etc.

If all sub 7 males (85% of men) started demanding sex a few times a month or they would riot they would be willing to give it up. As of right now they don't take the threat seriously because there are so few incels who are actually willing to carry out their threats.
Oh shit man that theory was by you? I knew you made good posts but damn, you just ascended to legend status.
 
Top