Einstein was high-IQ af

BlueBalls

Chad
This dude accurately described the way our universe works with such accuracy and genius that even now a century later the scientific community are still playing catch-up.

Pretty much everything Albert calculated is correct, and he did this before computers, sophisticated instruments or other high-tech. He had a fucking paper and pen oldschool!

Now they've finally found the gravitational waves that Einstein casually predicted 100 years ago, for Albert this shit ain't no thang.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a6273f80-d173-11e5-831d-09f7778e7377.html

If I had to pick one idol, it'll be Einstein

Pip-boy 3000

Coper
We always knew they existed since Einstein's time. We just could not prove nor measure it due to technological difficulties.

Now we can.

It's not the breakthrough you, or the social media make it up to be.

BlueBalls

Chad
Pip-boy 3000 said:
We always knew they existed since Einstein's time. We just could not prove nor measure it due to technological difficulties.

Now we can.

It's not the breakthrough you, or the social media make it up to be.
Oh, it's not?

Being able to measure the universe in a whole new way sounds like a breakthrough to me. The waves themselves isn't much of a surprise but now there is a whole new spectrum of information that we get to analyze and learn from.

Anakind

King of Chads
Pip-boy 3000 said:
"Knowing" is not scientific proof though. Science works by more stringent requirements than Lookism bro science.

assburger

Gigachad
Bukowski said:
Implied, or common knowledge*

gtfo.

?

implicit works too

if u were higher iq u'd understand, ur just being limited by ur lower primate brain i'm afraid