• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Eggman will be death by the summer

offthewall

Rotter
Mark my words. The comedown after this bout of euphoria he currently is experiencing is going to be so severe that he will be rocked to the yoke of his being. 
Mark my words this egg fuck will be dead by July, not sure if it will be just him, or will he go out in a blaze of glory.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Rocked to the "yolk" of his being...

Nyhil

Rotter
I'm just waiting for the video of him after he discovers this new gf is cheating on him.

It'll be just like when Kent made that optimistic video after a girl smiled at him at the shopping center just to be red pilled hard on twitter after a few days when she posted about how disgusted she was about this "ugly nigger" annoying her at her job.

FireHaze

Megastar
Nyhil said:
I'm just waiting for the video of him after he discovers this new gf is cheating on him.

It'll be just like when Kent made that optimistic video after a girl smiled at him at the shopping center just to be red pilled hard on twitter after a few days when she posted about how disgusted she was about this "ugly nigger" annoying her at her job.

lmao legit

Darkman

Rotter
His fall from grace will put Humpty Dumbty's to shame.